The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

Great photos, I definitely remember you ;-) oh and thanks for reminding me to scrunch before the Marina shoot :lol:

I'm a difficult person to forget, especially as you saw me about 3 times! :thumbup:

Glad your photo's came out ok, i don't know what was wrong with some of them, but you have a few good ones with the same person!

Edited by Wookie

Hey had a great time, here are a few of mine that I got over the weekend.

n223801081_1793614_7639.jpg

n223801081_1795387_4689.jpg

n223801081_1795388_5018.jpg

n223801081_1795389_5333.jpg

ah, the Mads poker game XD i was sat on the table behind, though it looked like a lot of fun, im not a very sociable person XD

Edited by Emmeh

I do have pics to add, please somebody tell me how to get them to appear on the thread as above. Ive loaded them onto photobucket but am a bit of a technophobe im afraid

In photobucket click the box that says IMG code and it will copy it then all you have to do is paste it in your post. Hope this helps

i cant remember telling you to scrunch

No no, you didn't, sorry I was meaning Wookie the crew member on those photos! After the George Takei thing he said remember to scrunch or to keep my eyes open or something like that...

btw Wookie... do you remember if I have my eyes shut in any of the George Takei ones? I don't remember doing, that's just how i look! :P I hope I have better luck in Manchester with Tony, Robert & Emma!

Hey had a great time, here are a few of mine that I got over the weekend.

n223801081_1793614_7639.jpg

n223801081_1795387_4689.jpg

n223801081_1795388_5018.jpg

n223801081_1795389_5333.jpg

ah, the Mads poker game XD i was sat on the table behind, though it looked like a lot of fun, im not a very sociable person XD

Wow a poker game! This looks so fun, how did ya get a poker game and when? I didn't go but would love to know:)

No no, you didn't, sorry I was meaning Wookie the crew member on those photos! After the George Takei thing he said remember to scrunch or to keep my eyes open or something like that...

btw Wookie... do you remember if I have my eyes shut in any of the George Takei ones? I don't remember doing, that's just how i look! :D I hope I have better luck in Manchester with Tony, Robert & Emma!

As I recall, your eyes are open just. You'll be fin with Tony and Emma i'm sure, but If you get Roberts, that will be impressive!

btw Wookie... do you remember if I have my eyes shut in any of the George Takei ones? I don't remember doing, that's just how i look! :D I hope I have better luck in Manchester with Tony, Robert & Emma!

As I recall, your eyes are open just. You'll be fin with Tony and Emma i'm sure, but If you get Roberts, that will be impressive!

I think my trouble was that I'd had about 6 or 7 different flash photos with people prior to that photoshoot and I was starting to get a bit of a headache so by the time George's shoot came round I perhaps didn't open my eyes enough cos I found the light in front bright, I don't normally get a problem with it but by the time Marina's photoshoot came around, I had a banging headache and it was difficult to smile properly, although she was very nice and made me smile anyway with her comment. To be fair to the photographer (I don't know if he read this forum), I appreciate what he did really cos he's only making sure I get a decent photo for my money, he could have just taken the picture thought to hell with it, I'd have my eyes half open and I wouldn't be happy with the resulting photo but he's only doing me a favour really which I realise and I'm grateful for. So thank you! :) I'll keep my eyes wide open for Chakotay on Saturday! All I can say is I'm glad I'm not one of the guests, all that flashing... arrrrrrrrrrrrrghh!!! I do love photos though they're a great memory of the day, more so than autographs for me so it's all worth it in the end.

Edited by SilvaNemesis

Here are my pictures from Collectormania Midlands. :D

ciaranbrucecampbella450cl8.jpg

ciaranbrentspiner450nn8.jpg

ciaranerniehudson450wq1.jpg

ciaranmadsmikkelsen450pn3.jpg

ciaranrobertenglund450no4.jpg

ciaranhattiehayridge450tn6.jpg

ciaranjeremybulloch450ej5.jpg

ciaranwarwickdavis450bz0.jpg

ciarannickcourtney450me0.jpg

ciarancarolinemunro450hf0.jpg

I hope you like my pictures.

Nice photos, I especially like the Warwick Davis one. Caroline Munro looks very glam, I haven't been to her at an event yet, what was she like?

• Moderators

Can I just make a quick request please - to anyone who's wishing to comment on photos, you don't need to quote the entire lot, thank you :D

It's a pain having to scroll through so many of the same things.

Can I just make a quick request please - to anyone who's wishing to comment on photos, you don't need to quote the entire lot, thank you :D

Agreed! :o I think this EVERY time, its so annoying! Yes, if you quote, then in the lil box its just a load of text.... but its not, its pictures! We don't want a page full of the same pics no matter how nice they are :angel:

Agreed! :o I think this EVERY time, its so annoying! Yes, if you quote, then in the lil box its just a load of text.... but its not, its pictures! We don't want a page full of the same pics no matter how nice they are :angel:

It's cos people are clickinng on "Reply" next to where it says "quote" instead of "Add reply" at the bottom of the page.