LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Bruce Campbell

showmasters

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care im going and thats that. Im assuming from the responses that hes guna be busy so what is that q ing likly to be like on the sunday? is sat usually busier? i went to see james masters last time and got there dead early to meet him anyone got any suggestions for meeting bruce when buying the early bird ticket?

i have been wanting to meet Bruce ever since he stared in Xena, his work on Evil dead was amazing and he makes me laugh all the time with whatever he does. Its like a dream come true this year meeting lucy lawless in may finally a xena convention in london, and now i get to meet bruce hope he doesnt cancel!

People will always go at ridiclously early times, but I have always met the big guests and I only ever go an hour before opening time.

Plus the Sunday may be quieter anyway as I always go on a Saturday

Hope that helps alittle

I am going for Bruce and I don't plan on getting there til about 9

People will always go at ridiclously early times, but I have always met the big guests and I only ever go an hour before opening time.

Plus the Sunday may be quieter anyway as I always go on a Saturday

Hope that helps alittle

I am going for Bruce and I don't plan on getting there til about 9

Thanks, yeah ill prob get there for 9 on the sunday 1 hour before it opens at 10am.

For some reason I get nervous when I see new posts in this tread...

This is so awsome that you guys got him over... :D

The moment I saw he was coming I booked a plane-ticket!

I get nervous on the post as I'd hate it to see him cancel the last minute...

so all of you other members STOP POSTING HERE!!! :lol:

( :D )

At the risk of fracturing forum rules, some of the people appearing with him at the other con are amazing - some of them I never would have seen doing cons !

JoBeth Williams

Keith David

Jason Mewes

Amanda Plummer !!!

SMs have had Zach Galligan, Corey Feldman and Heather Lagencamp before, so you never know !!

Just took at look and there are some fantastic names on there! Well for us horror fans anway.

This BC is the sole reason I am attending the Coventry event! I was humming and arrring whether to go or not I am a big Heroes fan but just couldn't decide but when I noticed this announcement I was booking my tickets. This has to be one of the best guests SM have ever got I have been asking for him ever since I started using this forum!

All hail e-mail alerts. I got the last chance to buy tickets e-mail for this show.

"oh yeah, coventry, I dont think I'll..BRUCE CAMPBELL! MAKE PHONE CALLS BOOK TICKETS GO GO GO"

First time a mailing list subscription helped me.

• 3 months later...