LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Bruce Campbell

showmasters

• Moderators

You don't even know who he is?

I can understand some people not being interested, but I'd be very surprised if you've never seen anything with him in it.

Unless of course you were being sarcastic, and then a smilie would make that more obvious.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand some people not being interested, but I'd be very surprised if you've never seen anything with him in it.

Unless of course you were being sarcastic, and then a smilie would make that more obvious.

Nope, no idea who he is. I've seen a few episodes of Zena and Hercules in my youth, but his face isnt at all familiar and I've not seen anything else listed under his announcement.

I've just gone through his IMDB listing, and I really don't think I've seen a single one of his movies. And it's not even that I'm too young to have seen them, I'm 35.

Edited by jael001

• Moderators

bring him to gmex please

There's not much point asking for every guest you like at other events to come to GMEX.

You should try and travel for someone like Bruce who really is a rare guest, and there's no way anyone can guarantee he'll appear anywhere else for years to come.

Nope, no idea who he is. I've seen a few episodes of Zena and Hercules in my youth, but his face isnt at all familiar and I've not seen anything else listed under his announcement.

I've just gone through his IMDB listing, and I really don't think I've seen a single one of his movies. And it's not even that I'm too young to have seen them, I'm 35.

its funny coz ive only seen the spiderman films and aqua teen film, cameos and voice over so it isnt like ive seen is most well known work and i definately dont nkow him by name either but he has a very very familiar face, almost like ive seen him in hundreds of other things too

I'm constantly amazed at how many people don't know who he is, he'll be the busiest guest though he'll draw a lot of people.

For a brilliant performance check out Bubba Ho-Tep, in which he plays an elderly Elvis.

I'm constantly amazed at how many people don't know who he is
Me too - Bruce is practically almost every typical fanboy/movie-geek's favourite genre-star but then you have to remember that alot of people here are only really into TV shows and not so much films.

This proves what i`ve said before, "If you don`t ask then you don`t get".

I am not a great fan of his but if i can go to this event i would gladly get my autograph book signed.

How about listing some of his greatest lines/quotes?

I love the line he used in an episode of Xena, (I`ve forgotten the episode title), when a statue was stolen from a town and Xena had to get it back. They hid it in plain sight by disguising one side of it as a wall or something like that.

"You know what the worst part about your greatest work is?"

Xena in reply, "What?"

He looks up at the statue and says, "You can never tell anyone how you did it"

Just read the Blog on autographs.....dont whatever you do p*** him off now people

He doesn't really like to talk about The Evil Dead movies* and hates being asked "will there be a pt 4?" or "will there be a Freddy vs Jason vs Ash movie?" The answer to both is no.

EDIT: *Actually, he said that at a singing for one of his books that was not Evil Dead related so that part of the above statement was not entirely true.

Edited by nicky

I haven't been on this forum for some time and this is the first news of a new show in Coventry that I have seen. I have to say that I would probably not go due to being quite busy with other stuff but if Bruce is going to be there then it has to be done really so I will definitely try and get there now for this reason alone. Nice one show masters. Hope he makes it.

OMG this is my absolute dream guest

Do we think he will be attending both days as I think I can only make the sunday but I NEED to see him!

Edit - just saw the days and prices thread, I got way to overexcited to see!

Edited by lauren lane