Change to Photo-Shoot Ticket Days

showmasters

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we get our ticket passes when we regester on friday or sat.

What about people who aren't going for the whole weekend?

I'm not going on friday. I'm going on either sunday or saturday depending on when my autograph session is, so I doubt theres a fixed day where you HAVE to get your photoshoot ticket that day. I think you can just pick it up whenever you arrive there.

• Moderators

Yeah, I know people who've bought tickets for the same day so they can queue together etc, and those who've bought one for each day so they can have a different looking one with the same guest.

I hope this can still work out like that somehow.

it said something along the lines of ' you do not need to put p&P for photoshoots as tickets/passes will be with your regesteration packs' so im taking it that we get our tixets for either day when we sign in.

i hope we do get them on the same day all my friends got theres for sat so we can try and go in rougthly together

it said something along the lines of ' you do not need to put p&P for photoshoots as tickets/passes will be with your regesteration packs' so im taking it that we get our tixets for either day when we sign in.

Yes, that's right. :YAHOO:

Jola said the photo sessions will done by registration number.

I'm not sure if this means the registration number on the ticket for the convention, or if the photo session tickets are numbered. (My feeling says it's the first option.)

Anyway, usually tickets are called in batches. So if you and your friends booked roughly at the same time you should be able to queue together.

Jola said the photo sessions will done by registration number.

I'm not sure if this means the registration number on the ticket for the convention, or if the photo session tickets are numbered. (My feeling says it's the first option.)

Oh then that sounds great.. if that is 100% true then that means all the photoshoots will be the same day as the autograph session, so i have nothing to worry about.

we didn't get our tickets together, we bought them all spaced out some bought tixs months ago some just before christmas and some just a few days ago...... we noticed it when one of us who booked them ast week weas like i don't get a choice for what day...

Yeah, I know people who've bought tickets for the same day so they can queue together etc, and those who've bought one for each day so they can have a different looking one with the same guest.

Yes i did it so i could queue with friends and i also split mine up so i can one each day so it's a bit annoying but ah well

This is a bit silly loads of people buy 2 tickets one for each day for a guest so they have 2 pictures with different outfits on.

Is this still going to be allowed ?

Most cons do it by registerson no but I think most allow you to go later if you want to go with a friend that booked later.

Is this going to be allowed?

Edited by hobbitfanatic

A lot of people do it. It's not really much different to having a picture taken with one guest at two different cons.

Plus, if you get one the first day and don't like it for whatever reason, you can have a second try.

yup i agree, mostly because it's normally rach that talks me into getting photos that aren't in my budget, and everything else to be fair lol

I've done it quite a few times before when I had the money to spare. It's the best way of getting a photo that you're 100% happy with. Sometimes if I find the person is great the first time and happy to do random poses with people, I'll ask for some random pose myself the second time, and that's something I wouldn't have had without a second go around.

yup i agree, mostly because it's normally rach that talks me into getting photos that aren't in my budget, and everything else to be fair lol

I take all blame! For everything! :P:YAHOO:

I've done it quite a few times before when I had the money to spare. It's the best way of getting a photo that you're 100% happy with. Sometimes if I find the person is great the first time and happy to do random poses with people, I'll ask for some random pose myself the second time, and that's something I wouldn't have had without a second go around.

I never have the courage to ask for random poses, but if it means getting an extra hug from Jonathan Woodward by getting a picture both days, I will! :dance:

I take all blame! For everything! :P:YAHOO:

I never have the courage to ask for random poses, but if it means getting an extra hug from Jonathan Woodward by getting a picture both days, I will! :dance:

thats generally because you are to blame lol but like you even have to ask for hugs from Jonathon! i guess i'm the same hehe

I never have the courage to ask for random poses, but if it means getting an extra hug from Jonathan Woodward by getting a picture both days, I will! :P

LOL :YAHOO: Usually I don't have the courage either. When I ask, I tend to sound like a mouse, but I haven't been turned down yet!

A lot of people do it. It's not really much different to having a picture taken with one guest at two different cons.

Plus, if you get one the first day and don't like it for whatever reason, you can have a second try.

Hee, I've already worked out the various combos I'll be getting with a certain squeaky/posh voiced Brit later this year.

But agreed, I don't think its weird. And I know I've certainly been pleased to get a second chance at a photo following some rather disappointing ones.

This is another reason i had bought two. Its very important to me to get a photo i like. I was lucky enough to get 2 photos with James Kyson Lee, and thank god i did because i looked terrible in the first one. I feel like i have been punished for buying my photos early.

I'm a little bit gutted about this. I bought one shoot for each day because I wanted to be wearing different clothes in each photo, also, I liked the idea of being able to meet Zachary on both days rather than just the one. I bought my tickets and shoot pretty early in November, so I'm guessing both my shoots will be on the Saturday. Is there any way I can possibly still get my second shoot on the sunday, without buying another one?!

:(:uhoh: