PHOTOS of Collectormania G-Mex 3

Shabs

• Moderators

I can always use one to just whack you :D

And I am blaming the tools! Event lighting is notoriously bad unless you've got one of those flashy cameras .. and only people that are over-compensating have those big zooms :P

I didn't mind that there were no posed photos with Adrian because I only needed this one.

AdrianandIatGMEX.jpg

*swoons happily*

wow what a great pic. was this taken on the saturday? i think i saw u in the que for this pic. i reconised you from c12 i think

wow what a great pic. was this taken on the saturday? i think i saw u in the que for this pic. i reconised you from c12 i think

Hee. That was a fun pic. Especially the hugging part. *guh* It was indeed taken on the Sat. And yes, I was at C12 - well spotted. Going to Eclipse too, so if you're there and see me, come say hi!

Edited by CosmicAvatar

I can always use one to just whack you :P

And I am blaming the tools! Event lighting is notoriously bad unless you've got one of those flashy cameras .. and only people that are over-compensating have those big zooms :angel:

Hey!! I have "one of those flashy cameras"and a big lens, and I certainly don't have anything to over-compensate for as i'm not a guy! just a photographer....lol

Edited by chrisuk

Hee. That was a fun pic. Especially the hugging part. *guh* It was indeed taken on the Sat. And yes, I was at C12 - well spotted. Going to Eclipse too, so if you're there and see me, come say hi!

Oh ok cool i will. I was going to in the photo line because i was on my own in the line and so were you. But i was too shy lol

I'm still in the UK at the moment. As soon as I get back home to Belgium...to my own PC with scanner I'll show you guys my James and Christine pictures. They were both so very lovely to meet.

Tinne XxX

BTW, I think I forgot to say it at the time, but please could someone pass my thanks to Malcolm the photographer for snapping me such a lovely photo (and thanks for taking his time doing that too so I could spend more time with Adrian :thumbup: ). My first photo session experience was the last LFCC, which was a bit manic (even though the end result was good), but this time everything was so much more relaxed - brilliant.

Great photos everyone. Thanks for posting. Dose anyone mind if I saved a couple. I was working in the cosplay section and didn't get the chance to take any. So yet again, I missed having my photo taken with James Martsers. I also missed getting Kristine Sutherland's autograph. Oh well. Maybe next time.

All the photos shared here are really nice!! I couldn't attend this event since I live a fair distance. So many stars I know were present there e.g. Chris Barrie and Craig Charles from Red Dward, James Marsters and Kristine Sutherland from BTVS. Plus Adrian Pasdar aka Flying Man/Nathan Petrelli. Now I regret not going T_T

James Marsters' dark hair is growing on me. I'm so used to him as Blondie Bear ^^;; But he looks good in some of the photos. Wow!!