PHOTOS of Collectormania G-Mex 3

Shabs

Great pics everyone!!!

Does anyone have pics of Torri?

I got LOADS during her talk. Hope to get them uploaded tonight.

Ach, were Torri, Jason and David Nykl doing no posed photos all day?

They had signs up saying no posed photos but I think that was JCB's idea, not theirs, as they were more than happy to do posed photos at the table and were doing them all day, throughout both days. :)

I don't think I could have gone near James. Hearing his So Cal accent on the commentaries of the Buffy DVDs freaked me out so much, I wouldn't be able to equate his 'normal' voice with the Spike accent. I wonder what pose he took with the male fans at his photoshoot..... If there were any.... :lol:

Yeah, with guys he just stood with arm round their shoulders but still "posing" for the camera, giving an intense look etc. He was really going for it with posing which was different - but kinda cool. Most folks just put their arm round you and smile but James was really working it, like posing for a modelling shoot or something. It was kinda a bit intimidating at first when I rounded the corner and saw him posing with folks... but it did explain why, while we were queuing, we'd seen several female fans come out of the photo session and just dissolve into helpess squeee and flailing! ;)

I said to james after my shoot "thanks for doing this for us all, you're so patient" and he said "Are you kidding? This is a fantasy!"

See, his fantasy is hugging US all day :wub:

he should come to every event then so we can help him with his fantasies a lot :P

oh yes! I did think he was v... intimate ahem... with his cuddle pose! I'm not complaining! But I did go a lil weak at the knees! If I wanted (well, I did, but.. :S ) I could have kissed him easily he was so close! Oh don't get me started lol.... I wana see my photo!!

• Moderators

Adrian was awesome - I got extra long time with him 'cuz the camera died so that was cool :wub:

We blamed each other for breaking the camera, and then he had the cheek to say I'd buy a new one :wub:

Good times, great memories, and a sexy hat :P

(P.S. I'm totally not gay. He's just awesome.)

lol, I never thought u were the way you talk about Kristen!! Adrin and James were so nice, if I were I guy I would definately have turned by now!! :P I deff have to rub my best friends (he IS gay lol) face in it, cos he loves james!

(OMG the lights just turned off in my uni comp room!! I hope they are sensored and I've been still, rather than I'm locked in......)

Only met 4 peeps today and got photos with 3 of them. Got to go back tomorrow to get McDowell's auto on my Heroes poster. I couldn't believe Adrian had an Open Q! Madness! Peter Mayhew was abit ignorant, but Kenny Baker more than made up for it. Had a good 20 minute conversation with the legend. Craig Charles was drinking something that I now want because he was well hyper! :D Chris Barrie was a true gentleman and I got in trouble for asking for his website details? :lol: Oh well. Weren't as many stalls as the last one, did anyone get an empty feeling? Maybe its the calm before the storm that will be James Marsters' fan base tomorrow! :P

Anyways enough ranting heres my 3 of the day hopefully more tomorrow :unsure:

J.

Umm I'm the one who told you off: if you'd asked for his website details I would have loaned you a pen and given you a piece of paper. Why make me look like the big bad when what you actually asked for were his contact details so you could talk to him about coming to another event, albeit one for charity. That is not allowed, and if you recall, i directed you to ask at our organisers booth for permission to approach one of the guests. If they had allowed it, again I'd have loaned you the pen and given you the paper to write it down on.

oh and to all those wondering what was in Craig's drinks all day,,,, absolutely nothing other than COFFEE honestly!

Myself with Peter Mayhew,Katy Manning and John Levine.

Nice to meet and have fairly lengthy chats with the two Dr Who stars who may not have been the big draws but my fave guests all the same.

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

and the missus with Chewie

Picture010-1.jpg

Edited by vintageSW77

Yeah.. I do rather like that one.. shall be sending some off to peter and Angie this week :D

I like this one too... Chewie and R2-D2 with guards

post-3-1195432175.jpg

and this one... the lovely Peter was flicking posing and pulling lots of silly faces, didn't manage to get most of them :(

post-3-1195432876.jpg

Edited by T99IG-M

Half of my pictures are "Points of interested and exciting trucks on the M5 / M6" cos my mate got hold of my camera :(

I will post mine as soon as I get them onto my server (though the one with Lance Henrikson, I look a little rough) :D