PHOTOS of Collectormania G-Mex 3

Shabs

Why is she called JCB? Anything to do with diggers at all?...

Her name ist Julie Caitlin Brown, so that's why she's called JCB :blink:

She is well known for her kindness :thumbup:

Btw she is an actress, too.

You know... that name sounds so familiar to me, I must go consult internet movie database now! Perhaps she just looks menacing! :WINCE:

Oh wow, I'm impreseed, I just looked, she has quite a resume, Star Trek, Baywatch, Babylon 5, Law & Order, Beverly Hills 90210... I wonder if she'd have posed for a photo with me if I'd asked, I just didn't dare (not that it actually entered my head as I wasn't aware who she was) but now I am, I might be a bit more bold next time ;)

Edited by SilvaNemesis

Not that I've had the pleasure of meeting JCB in professional or 'in actress' mode.. but from posts on here. JCB in 'guest at convention' is warm and fuzzy and friendly. JCB in 'agent' mode is cold, eagle-eyed and fan-unfriendly par excellence...

Previous pleasurable experiences from JCB include William F'ing Shatner, and Carrie Fisher/Billy Dee Williams. Both events renowned for their pleasant demeanour and total lack of screech owl-like woman in black barking orders at paying fans.

I wonder if the forthcoming junior senator for NY, was under the control of Mr Linderman's uber-boss, JCB!

I guess she just has actress mode and agent/businesswoman mode and when you're in business mode you can't take any crap off anyone and I got the impression if you gave any you'd be in for it haha. If I were famous I'd have her as my agent definitely!

JCB in 'agent' mode is cold, eagle-eyed and fan-unfriendly par excellence...screech owl-like woman in black barking orders at paying fans.

Never seen JCB in action barking orders or whatever but she sounds like she might make a good dominatrix. It makes me think and makes me horny too.

Aw c'mon FFS, that was kinda funny you gotta admit.

Only met 4 peeps today and got photos with 3 of them. Got to go back tomorrow to get McDowell's auto on my Heroes poster. I couldn't believe Adrian had an Open Q! Madness! Peter Mayhew was abit ignorant, but Kenny Baker more than made up for it. Had a good 20 minute conversation with the legend. Craig Charles was drinking something that I now want because he was well hyper! ;) Chris Barrie was a true gentleman and I got in trouble for asking for his website details? ;) Oh well. Weren't as many stalls as the last one, did anyone get an empty feeling? Maybe its the calm before the storm that will be James Marsters' fan base tomorrow! :unsure:

Anyways enough ranting heres my 3 of the day hopefully more tomorrow :(

me-kennybaker.jpg

me-craigcharles.jpg

me-chrisbarrie.jpg

Enjoy!

J.

Who are the people with Austin Powers lol :D

JCB in 'agent' mode is cold, eagle-eyed and fan-unfriendly par excellence...screech owl-like woman in black barking orders at paying fans.

Never seen JCB in action barking orders or whatever but she sounds like she might make a good dominatrix. It makes me think and makes me horny too.

I think I'm about to lose my lunch :( That has conjured up reallynasty images (not involving you Nicky, just Madam)

The photographer scared me a bit I have to say, he told me to smile more and said I had lovely eyes or something like that and I thought either he's being complimentary or he's mistaken me for a woman... which has happened before in spite of my obvious lack of womanly bits! It's the hair I guess. ;)

;):unsure: malcolm says that to everyone to try and get the best possible shot i wouldnt worry haha

Craig Charles was drinking something that I now want because he was well hyper! ;)

he was probably on the vodka and orange again :(

JBC is a legend :D she not that bad! she just gets annoyed when people dont know how to do their job,she likes her guests happy! B) shes lovely when shes not working honest ;)

More pictures! I met some people twice today, craig charles even recognised me, and everyone I met we all had conversations about the sex pistols (I went to see them last night so I was wearing my shirt) possibly the best day ever, I wont even go into how amazing james marsters was, I have to go out.

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

More pictures! I met some people twice today, craig charles even recognised me, and everyone I met we all had conversations about the sex pistols (I went to see them last night so I was wearing my shirt) possibly the best day ever, I wont even go into how amazing james marsters was, I have to go out.

hey nice pictures again Zoe Lou, the James Masters Pic looks awesome.

Shabs :)

Your usual top shelf humour Nicky. Not everyone appreciates it. But I do... :YAHOO:

He looks a lot better than he did at the last Collectormania in Milton Keynes, a couple of friends of mine commented on how gaunt he looked, but he looks loads better in these photos and with dark hair rather then 'Spike' blonde hair! Shame I couldn't make Sunday, that's two occasions I've wanted to meet him and not been able to, last time the queue was so long (Milton Keynes) that it was just impossible and we couldn't hang around long enough! Please get him back for a future event SM!

• Like 1

Looking at the photos made me think..I didnt actually get a single posed photo all weekend!! :P:YAHOO::D

Though its my own fault lol. I met torri, claudia, malcolm, jason and james, but already had photo with jason from another event, had 2 photoshoots (Malcolm and torri), one didnt do them (James), and was too shy to ask claudia!

However, took lots of nice photos so will hopefully get them online in a few days or so.

One thing I dont get though, Adrian Pasdar no photos full stop. Posed I could understand, but wonder why none full stop allowed! Personally I think it was Adrian himself requesting it, as it would make sense of the looks he has in photoshoots, I think the guys very photogenic and doesnt like them at all. Oh well. Not that it stops people with telephoto lenses ;)

I was at Adrian's table when he and Dominic were discussing photos. Adrian had requested no photos, or as the guy on the line said, 'no sketch artistes, no nothing, no line drawings....' Dominic thought it was standard, but changed his mind AFAIK, one he knew it was OK to do photos. Plus he wasn't exactly rushed, so the 'reducing number of fans meeting him' argument didn't work.

I don't think I could have gone near James. Hearing his So Cal accent on the commentaries of the Buffy DVDs freaked me out so much, I wouldn't be able to equate his 'normal' voice with the Spike accent. I wonder what pose he took with the male fans at his photoshoot..... If there were any.... :YAHOO:

I hear JCB was barking like a goodun at the William F'ing Shatner appearance at MK, one to stop photos, the other to herd the folks formerly fans of WFS through.

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

I went to see the sex pistols too on the Saturday after this. Long but genius day. Great pictures pretty lady.

James Marsters: I wonder what pose he took with the male fans at his photoshoot..... If there were any.... :borg:
I've always wondered that too as I've never seen any pics posted ever of him and a dude. :hathor:

I hear JCB was barking like a goodun at the William F'ing Shatner appearance at MK, one to stop photos,

That's understandable. People are desperate to get a pic of a guest if it's their only chance and so will risk anything to get one - even when they are clearly not allowed, they dont care, they must have one or lose out forever.

I was at Adrian's table when he and Dominic were discussing photos. Adrian had requested no photos, or as the guy on the line said, 'no sketch artistes, no nothing, no line drawings....' Dominic thought it was standard, but changed his mind AFAIK, one he knew it was OK to do photos. Plus he wasn't exactly rushed, so the 'reducing number of fans meeting him' argument didn't work.

The no photos policy with Dominic on Saturday morning was very strict, one guy was getting really irrate about it and caused a massive scene.