would you go to a Convention held over Easter ?

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

would you go to a Convention held over Easter ??

for a new event

we are looking at dates for events in 2008 and was wondering if you would go to an event over the Easter weekend

we have some nice events planed for 2008 but we are running out of good dates to run them on so let us know your thoughts

your input is very needed thanks :YAHOO:

jason :rolleyes:

I would, especially since it's during spring break, but then I would be spending something like £1,000 in the course of a month. o_o;

But don't let me rain on your parade. =) Sounds like a great idea, even though I have no idea what it's for.

theoretically I could do it, but having another con the week after Eclipse and just a couple of weeks before Lockdown may make finances difficult for lots of people.

My thougths exactly.

Ditto, it might be a good time due to bank holidays etc to hold a con, but showmasters your looking at holding events you can make money from, how you gona make as much money when people have already decided what there pay is going on.

It would have to be something very big to take peoples money away from other conventions your running that they might be going too, and spending there money on, though theres always going to be at least one person who can aford to them all, Im afraid this time it isn't me :chair: .

Thats just my opinion.

:rolleyes:

LLAP :YAHOO:

Easier for me (from France) because we always have some days off with religious holidays dates..

For Eclipse, as i am a teacher, i will have to be 'ill' and i don't really like lying like that...But for Zachary, i'll do worse :D

theoretically I could do it, but having another con the week after Eclipse and just a couple of weeks before Lockdown may make finances difficult for lots of people.

I've done back to back (and back to back to back) cons before. VERY tiring!

Easier for me (from France) because we always have some days off with religious holidays dates..

For Eclipse, as i am a teacher, i will have to be 'ill' and i don't really like lying like that...But for Zachary, i'll do worse :blush:

Sneaky sneaky! ^_^

i have nothing agaisnt a con being at easter time. However its unlikely i will be able to get time off work, as term time goes to priority people with kids. So i doubt i could come.

Just thought if it falls on the days everyone gets off for easter and the weekend then yeah i would come ! Do we get free easter eggs ?????????