Collectormania C12 Pics

mrsclairecarter

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK this one really needs to be up here!!

IMG_6825.jpg

I'm still surprised Denis managed to get everybody into the frame for this picture!! Thanks to him though for taking it. He got so many camera's passed to him but I think Malcolm's position is still safe lol......

Where are they?! I'm sure I got everyone!

Shh DB I tried. :blink:

aww I see them!! Sorry!! Lol.

Elvis can be 90 and Paul can be 91!

I will let Phil know he is now called Paul

Edited by Harry

:D I'm number 16 :D

You missed off the 2 sticks :clap:

They were Yvie & Roxy :YAHOO:

Cheeky minx! :lol:

He's right though, about the sticks anyway :P

Hey I've just had another squint, if DB's 61 does that make my squiggle 60? :dance:

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i155/Dav...ctormania%2012/

Nothing too interesting but might as well stick it on here :smile:

Think you know what I think of your pics.......99.9% rock! :P

awww emmeh bless ya! i no how much you love being in photos!!!!!! .... and yet ive never managed to get a photo of you looking at the darn camara, but dont worry i have plenty of your hand!!! and even one of your ear!!! thats my best so far... i have it framed on my wall (ok maybe not on the wall, just on my comp from the last time we crewed together!)

xxx frenchi

ohohoh and i think your 53 not 56!! and PJ is number 83! well thats all i can make out without my glasses! hehe

but then again im kinda ALWAYS only a teeny weeny bit of a tad wrong SOMETIMES *cough* alot

(this post has been edited 3 times, because im a wierdo and keep adding things like this piece of infomation that i thoguht i bore you with, oh and by the time you hav finished reading this tiny message, you have wasted 15 secs of your life now 18 secs :rolleyes:)

Edited by freakie_frenchi

awww emmeh bless ya! i no how much you love being in photos!!!!!! .... and yet ive never managed to get a photo of you looking at the darn camara, but dont worry i have plenty of your hand!!! and even one of your ear!!! thats my best so far... i have it framed on my wall (ok maybe not on the wall, just on my comp from the last time we crewed together!)

xxx frenchi

hmmm, my ear, thats a strange one XD and i HATE being in photos ;( so its not often you will see a pic of me lol

Your not alone Em, believe my number could possibly be something trying to be a 27, but thats not right. I hate pics and having now looked at soo many am glad to say I did very well at avoiding the camera for the majority of the weekend, apart from my own of course and my pics with Danny and Tamer (Thx for those Brian). :wub:

That massive crew picture leaves a sour taste in my mouth, i remember seeing that being taken from across the hall, where ONLY me and chunk were loading the van.

crap photo anyway without us. It's like having a sky box without a tv, who's gonna look at it :eek: