Latest Guest Announcement - Greg Grunberg

Lambourne

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for Eclipse:

Greg Grunberg - Matt Parkman (Heroes), Eric Weiss (Alias), and more.

011-1.jpgGreg1.jpg

Click Here For Filmography

As seen in Greg's C12 Cancellation Topic:

We regret to announce that Greg Grunberg is no longer able to attend Collectormania 12. As has been previously discussed, Greg learned that other committments would curtail the amount of time he could attend, and we have been working hard with him to see if we could still get him to attend the show for a lesser time, a day and a half of the event. He desperately wanted to make it, and to not let down his fans. However it has now become clear that he won't be able to attend, even for that reduced period.

Greg still wishes to come over, and he has agreed to attend Eclipse in March.

(So this IS official, Lambourne just made a topic before anyone else did and so it has been pinned)

Greg2.jpg

Greg wants YOU to come to Eclipse!

Edited by DavidB

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is EXCELLENT news!!! I was only going to spend £20 on him at CM cos I have like no money, even though hes my fave hero, but now I can get 2 autos from him at Eclipse, and next month I'll get a photo shoot to go with my Zach Quinto one :D man this has made up for a s***e day :D

I only have one thing to say and that is SQUEE!

i really want something alias for him to sign but max has the dvds argh bet its gunna cost you a big in march now ;) but hey free photos *hugs gold pass*

Well exactly, get a refund from my C12 photo and a photo included here - and I'd managed to convince myself to just get Greg to sign one thing at C12 so maybe at Eclipse I'll get one on top of my free one but it shouldn't really cost me too much, probably less or the same as C12 would have done in the end!