Am I alone?

KrazyKid197

Wouldn't normally post this, but there seem to be so many people that are complaining, I shall.

Am I the only one that thinks that C12 has a truly awesome line-up so far? Ok, there are no O5 guests, but I've now accepted that events won't get them because they may not pull in the customers. (Though Peter Weller was Robocop, which I'd have thought would have been popular.)

I don't normally get autographs, and spend my money at the stalls, but there are at least 7 people I'd like to meet on the currently line-up.

Anyone else excited about it?

Yeah - I'm overjoyed in the sense of the guests being *too* good and maybe having to make some tough choices!

(Between guests and food, not between guests.. :WAVE:)

Why don't you take some food with you, or maybe take a few things from the hotels breakfast area if your staying in a hotel, like some fruit etc I always do...

Normally there arn't many guests I want to see, a] because I have seen most the people I am ever going to want to see, and b] because I'm not into a lot of shows.

This time its different as I want to see the Stargate guests to help finish my group shot I have from the first seasons which still has Don S Davis and RDA in. I also want to see the firefly guest to start getting my firefly cast shot signed and I want to get my Voyager poster signed by George Takei...

I'm hoping there arn't any more that I want to see, knowing my kluck there probably won't be..... :huh:

:D

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

We have two great iconic movie directors (George Romero and Tobe Hooper) and I'm not even a big fan of either but would still like to meet them cos of who they are and what they've contributed to cinema.

Ok, there are no O5 guests, but I've now accepted that events won't get them because they may not pull in the customers.

O5? What's that?

I am actually really happy with the line up...

There is hardly anyone i want to meet at the moment and seeing as I have just bought a house i can't afford to meet too many people.

But i am really happy that Romero & Hooper are going to be there... Probably the biggest names yet for me. :firedevil:

Ok, there are no O5 guests, but I've now accepted that events won't get them because they may not pull in the customers.

O5? What's that?

Ah, sorry. Shouldn't speak in acronyms. It was Odyssey 5. Which was such a good TV series back in 2002. It was Manny Coto's creation, and very much a sci-fi show.

Cast -

Peter Weller (Robocop, 24, Enterprise, craploads of other stuff).

Christopher Gorham (Jake 2.0, Medical Investigation, Ugly Betty).

Leslie Silva (Numb3rs, Enterprise- you can tell where Manny went afterwards...).

Sebastian Roche (General Hospital, Law and Order).

Tamara Craig Thomas (Cold Squad, The Dead Zone, Voyager).

And Lindy Booth was in 4400 too.

Sorry...reminiscing a little here.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular but it always amuses me when people say they aren't happy with the line up because there isn't anyone they want to see. Events cannot have exactly the same guests each time, there has to be a variety so chances are there will come an event that doesn't cater to some peoples tastes. That is life, but i'd never say I was unhappy about it. I haven't been to the last 2 LFCC because there were not suffient people I wanted to see to justify the cost but I just say "oh well, maybe next time"

Some people are only happy if the shows are full up with (for example) LOTR, Star Wars and Harry Potter guests and woe betide the organiser who dares not get any of them! :P

This isn't directed at anyone in particular but it always amuses me when people say they aren't happy with the line up because there isn't anyone they want to see. Events cannot have exactly the same guests each time, there has to be a variety so chances are there will come an event that doesn't cater to some peoples tastes. That is life, but i'd never say I was unhappy about it. I haven't been to the last 2 LFCC because there were not suffient people I wanted to see to justify the cost but I just say "oh well, maybe next time"

Some people are only happy if the shows are full up with (for example) LOTR, Star Wars and Harry Potter guests and woe betide the organiser who dares not get any of them! :thumbup:

Well said!

However I'm not that impressed with the line up, mainly because a lot of the guests were at LFaCC 2 weeks ago and while I understand some people going to C12 won't have been at LFaCC, I think it's a bit soon to be bringing them back - shove them in C13 and I wouldn't say a word!

Still getting George Takei though :P

Yeah - I'm overjoyed in the sense of the guests being *too* good and maybe having to make some tough choices!

(Between guests and food, not between guests.. ;))

Why don't you take some food with you, or maybe take a few things from the hotels breakfast area if your staying in a hotel, like some fruit etc I always do...

I meant food in my everyday life, not at the con!

I'm not staying for the weekend so I don't need a hotel.

At the mo this is going to be one of the cheapest collectormanias for me as I have met most of them and only want 4 autos so far (Heroes). But SM's usally pull something out the bag and I end up spending loads. And yes I am very happy with the guests so far.

(Between guests and food, not between guests.. :P)

I meant food in my everyday life, not at the con!

I'm not staying for the weekend so I don't need a hotel.

Oh sorry :D

:thumbup:

LLAP :chair:

I am very happy with the line up =]

I love heroes, i've already booked my photoshoots with Greg Grunberg and James Kyson Lee.

I just hope I can get a job and make some more money, incase there is anyone else I want to meet :D

Anyway, loving the line up :wub:

Can't wait :YAHOO: