favourite movies

indio

Mr Holands Opus is my all time favourite movie as to a second one, don't think there is one, but I will post here if there is...

Anyone else seen this movie, it always makes me cry at the end when the character Richard Dreyfuss plays retires......

:thumbup:

LLAP :uhoh:

Tombstone

The Fugitive

The Three Musketeers (The Kiefer Sutherland and Charlie Sheen Version)

Speed

Black Dog

Snow White

Beauty And The Beast

The Little Mermaid

Basil, The Great Mouse Detective

Robin Hood

Out of those i would narrow it down to Tombstone and Speed.

I can`t watch Speed on tv because i first saw it at the cinema and one stunt in particular just doesn`t have the same effect on a small screen.

Tin Men for me a american classic staring Richard Dreyfuss and Danny DeVito great movie, even better acting. I was not happy when Richard cancelled LFACC last year.

Hate to say it Amagedeon with good old Bruce Willis. I would say the best scifi/space move of the 90s. Micheal Bay at his best. Great Story, Great Cast, Great Music (Aerosmith), Well Directed. You got to cry at the end too. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bruce.

If I could choose a third it would have to be Kurt Russell, in Soldier. Great great film.

Edited by SciFiMAD

My fave movies would include these (all of which I own on DVD):

Platoon

The Warriors

Hot Shots!/Hot Shots! Part Deux

Wayne's World/Wayne's World 2

Naked Gun Trilogy

The Mask

Anchorman

Dodgeball

Team America

Talladega Nights

Out of all those, I'd have to say I enjoy watching Platoon the most. I totally love this movie because it tells one hell of a good war story, and who better to have directed it than 'Nam veteran Oliver Stone :angel: . Other than that, it has some of my fave actors in it too.

As you can probably tell from this list, I'm a sucker for daft comedy films......I can't help it, they're just so good!!! :YAHOO::dance:

Sleepers is my number one film. A film that takes a serious and devastating topic, and slow burns it to an impactful ending that isn't in your face.

The Usual Suspects is my number two film as it still has me concentrating numerous viewings later. Even when I try to look for thing that I know will happen, I end up being surprised by something else. Kevin Spacey is superb in his role of Verbal.