through the mail

indio

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop being naughty all of you! Its a place for discussion not for child like behaviour. If you have a problem with a moderator and them editing your post, please send an email into us at info@showmastersonline.com that way your complaint can be dealt with more quickly.

Jason does not read every single post. Thats why there are moderators.

Davey

I got a personalised success from Ian McKellen

What web sites do you use to get address for these kind of actors, I know a lot of TV actors address, just write to the studio but what about Ian McKellen

Ian is returning to the London stage at the end of the year. I used to get a lot of successful personalised replies from actors when I wrote c/o the theatre stage door, whether on Broadway or in the West End.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been wanting to do this for some of the Lost cast for a while now but don't know any addresses etc.

Does anyone know where I can find any address' for the Lost cast especially Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan.

Edited by Lambourne

I have not looked through this thread but id love to get into 'through the mail'

Do people just include

• photo
  • SSAD
  • Fan Letter

I feel a bit silly lol

Send a fan letter, return postage & envelope and (optional) something to sign (pic or postcard) nothing valuble! Read through this thread for other tips.

I've been wanting to do this for some of the Lost cast for a while now but don't know any addresses etc.

Does anyone know where I can find any address' for the Lost cast especially Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan.

Read through this thread and there are some tips on finding out addys!

Received 2 signed David Tennant pics yesterday. One which I had sent and a postcard. I can now send the postcard to Freema to get signed and not risk losing my one signed item. Took just over 3 weeks and looking online at other examples of his sig seems genuine.

Can now get my pic signed by PD at G-mex and hope that the rest of the survivng doctors appear at a show soon (they normally do!!)

Now to catch Christopher Eccleston as he jogs on a saturday morning!!

Received 2 signed David Tennant pics yesterday. One which I had sent and a postcard. I can now send the postcard to Freema to get signed and not risk losing my one signed item. Took just over 3 weeks and looking online at other examples of his sig seems genuine.

Can now get my pic signed by PD at G-mex and hope that the rest of the survivng doctors appear at a show soon (they normally do!!)

James, can you mail me the DT address and Freema address on my new e-mail addy on my profile (it has changed since we last spoke)?

Cheers..

P.S. Any new Police pursuits outside work?

James, can you mail me the DT address and Freema address on my new e-mail addy on my profile (it has changed since we last spoke)?

Cheers..

P.S. Any new Police pursuits outside work?

No probs will have to be Monday though as the addresses are at work. There was a chase on Wednesday and somebody got shot in the foot over fireworks on Tuesday night!! - nice

Cheers dude...

I so have to have a holiday near your workplace. It would be like a Hollywood Blockbuster :D

Talking of Fireworks, it is wrong to laugh, but I read in the paper that a dog found a spent firework with a small turtle strapped to it. It was alive, but hurt. I could imagine it now, seeing a turtle with a mini rocket pack on. If you saw it you would think you were tripping...