New Event Announcement - Eclipse

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that in association with our sister company, Massive Events Ltd, we will be running a 3 day convention for fans of the TV Series Heroes! It will be called Eclipse The Unofficial convention for Heroes fans, and will take place on 14th - 16th March 2008. The venue will be confirmed on Friday at 7pm when tickets will go on sale. We are really big fans of the show ourselves and could think of nothing better than running a convention where we could hang out and party not only with the stars of the show, but also with fellow fans!

The details for the convention are as follows :

FIRST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT :

ZACHARY QUINTO - Sylar

zachary-quinto.jpg

EVENT DETAILS :

Friday 14th - Sunday 16th March 2008.

Venue TBC - All details and special codes for room bookings will be given on Friday when tickets go on sale.

Events to include : Opening and closing ceremonies, exclusive cocktail party, autograph sessions, professional photoshoot sessions, 3 themed parties, guest talks and panels, quiz, souvenir programme, dealers room, exclusive convention badges (6 to collect) and more!!

TICKET DETAILS :

STANDARD ADULT TICKET - £78 plus £2 p+p

STANDARD CHILD TICKET - £39 plus £2 p+p (Under 16s only)

(Children under 7 years old are free)

Includes : Exclusive convention souvenir programme, exclusive convention badge, entry to all guest talks, a free autograph from each guest on a personal item, 2 parties, Saturday night quiz and access to the dealers room.

Plus : The first 100 standard tickets sold will gain priority seating just behind the gold ticket holders at all guest talks.

GOLD TICKET - £195 plus £2 p+p (Limited to 100 tickets)

Includes : Exclusive Cocktail party with the guests on Friday evening, free entry to all professional photo shoots where you will get priority queueing, reserved priority seating for the guest talks, exclusive convention t-shirt and convention goodie bag, PLUS everything that is included in the standard ticket.

PHOTOSHOOT TICKETS - Zachary Quinto £15

Tickets will be on sale in the online shop from 7pm on Friday 10th August 2007

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3.sf/...Store3.Shop1990

We hope that you are as excited about this event as we are! It will be a fantastic opportunity to meet and party with guests and fans of what is probably the hottest show on tv at present. We will have more guest announcements to come very soon!

Thanks

Mark and Jason

Edited by showmasters

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, awesome!!!!

Can we have more details on massive events ltd and its going to be a busy year

yes please, I googled them but nothing came up. I'd like to know what their experience is etc, just for reassurance.

• Showmasters Admin

wow, awesome!!!!

yes please, I googled them but nothing came up. I'd like to know what their experience is etc, just for reassurance.

We are massive events its a new wing of showmasters set up to run smaller more intimate events like this

you could say we have had a little experience :YAHOO:

we are all looking forward to this one :YAHOO:

jason

I'm looking forward to this already!!

Have to admit though, when I saw the name Massive events, I immediately thought of another similar sounding organiser, whose convention was the week after C11.... and how SM were in attendance at that con.

There will still be a GMEX in March though? Will be submitting my holiday request at work on Monday, so it would be fantastic to also know any ( even proposed) dates for next years GMEX

I'm sure the dates for this will make people a little worried about your running a GMEX in the same month.

Edited by gebes

• Moderators

I'm sure the dates for this will make people a little worried about your running a GMEX in the same month.

I doubt it'll impact on GMEX at all - after all, there's a million other things that can be covered there, and the attendance of this convention will be limited in comparison. It'll be fine :D

wow, awesome!!!!

We are massive events its a new wing of showmasters set up to run smaller more intimate events like this

you could say we have had a little experience :YAHOO:

we are all looking forward to this one :drunk:

jason

Cheers Jason

I think i have just had a heart attack.

I LOVE Heroes and will be getting autos from Hayden at LFCC and the guys at C12 but i was worried that i wouldn't be able to get many autos pat that becuase they are busy filming ect and the demand for them may not be there.

This event is going to be friggin awsome :drunk:

Probably the best idea for a show you've ever put on