New Event Announcement - Eclipse

I may splash out and get a Gold pass for this event as seems to include almost everything. I'm going to hold off getting one for as long as posible becuase i don't want to order one and then as the event draws nearer, guests drop out as i doubt i'd be able to get a refund.

The standard pass at £80 is a bargain cos if you've got something like a poster to get signed then it includes all those autos.

I'll keep watching info on Ring Con as the structure of the event seems simular.

I just hope the venue is around London area or perhaps the heathrow hotel like another show

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea how many tickets you're hoping to sell? Is it likely to be at a venue that can hold 800+ or less? I'm only asking because I can't decide whether to buy a gold ticket! Any idea how many guests you're hoping to have (subject to work committments)

Edited by chris_mk

• Showmasters Admin

it will be for around for 800 people

As to stars we are working with 4 agents that rep most of the cast of Heroes so we should do well :D

we are working on Heroes guests for the other show we run as well so the agents are getting to know us well

so things are looking good :clap:

Jason

it will be for around for 800 people

As to stars we are working with 4 agents that rep most of the cast of Heroes so we should do well :blink:

we are working on Heroes guests for the other show we run as well so the agents are getting to know us well

so things are looking good B)

Jason

I take it that means that if you want to go, then you have to book soon?

Edited by lee_c00per

I'll need to find out whether Refunds are possible or at least transferable to someone else then before ordering.

Reason for that is as i will want to book ASAP , Circumstances can certainly change for people before March. People may not be able to attend. The guests may end up being the same at Collectormania so for some it is not worth the trip ect. All these points have to be considered.

Ticket wise, i think the prices are very cheap and you really do get your money's worth. :lol:

I know quite a bunch of people will really love this. :borg:

Indeed :WAVE:

A true Heroes convention, very looking forward to this ;)

I'll need to find out whether Refunds are possible or at least transferable to someone else then before ordering.

Reason for that is as i will want to book ASAP , Circumstances can certainly change for people before March. People may not be able to attend. The guests may end up being the same at Collectormania so for some it is not worth the trip ect. All these points have to be considered.

Ticket wise, i think the prices are very cheap and you really do get your money's worth. :thumbup:

When you go to a convention, you don't have to be too specific about which guests will be there. You'd better consider it to be a Heroes fans gathering with five guests from the show being there. In that way, you are never disappointed if someone very specific has to cancel at the latest minute.

Can I say what a fantastic idea this is going to be...oh it looks like I have just said it! My two favourite characters are Hiro and Claire Bennet and whilst I have already seen the last episode I don't want to spoil it for anybody who hasn't, but needless to say...no I did say I wouldn't spoil it. Heroes is definately a cult programme both here and in America, I second the need to hold it in a central location, say I don't know Milton Keynes maybe?

I second the need to hold it in a central location, say I don't know Milton Keynes maybe?

How central is Milton Keynes really though? I have no experience with it, but it seems to me London is easiest accesible for people from other cuontries as well?

I second the need to hold it in a central location, say I don't know Milton Keynes maybe?

How central is Milton Keynes really though? I have no experience with it, but it seems to me London is easiest accesible for people from other cuontries as well?

Milton Keynes is almost bang in the centre of England. It's on the M1 and between London and Manchester by rail and is pretty accessable by plain from either Heathrow, Birmingham or Luton. It has the advantage over London of being that bit cheaper and less congested.

Of course, the massive disadvantage is the fact that I don't think there is anywhere big enough to host such an event of this size.... so my money would be on the event being held at Heathrow.

Milton Keynes is almost bang in the centre of England. It's on the M1 and between London and Manchester by rail and is pretty accessable by plain from either Heathrow, Birmingham or Luton. It has the advantage over London of being that bit cheaper and less congested.

Of course, the massive disadvantage is the fact that I don't think there is anywhere big enough to host such an event of this size.... so my money would be on the event being held at Heathrow.

totally agree with you Chris there aren't many venues that have the facilities for that many people

I literally squealed when I saw this announced - I'd been wondering when someone would organise one. I am so excited, I just have to sell a kidney now in order to raise the funds for a gold ticket LOL!!!!

I'd really hope it's either a venue in Heathrow or Milton Keynes as both are pretty good. The venue for London Film and Comic Con however has kept us away so far.

A Heroes convention sounds like fun, but I just have a small query about the autographs.

In the first post, it says that the free autographs will be on personal items. From experience of other cons that are run this way (ie. all-inclusive tickets), the personal items are not allowed to be unofficial 8 x 10s (or other size pictures) such as may be downloaded off the internet. I understand why not - legal issues and stuff - but this means that for people who only collect autographs on 8 x 10s, the cost can be a bit prohibitive because they're paying up to £80 for entry, parties and autographs on other items, but if they want to get 8 x 10s signed, they have to purchase the official ones on top of the entry fee for between £10 and £20. Which kind of makes the free autographs not free in that instance. Not everyone wants coats, posters, books and DVDs signing - some of us just get the 8 x 10s and display them nicely :rolleyes:.

I'm not suggesting this will be the case for the Heroes con, I'm just asking if it might be, based on similarly organised cons.

:D