1. 1. I'm getting my copy from:

• Waterstones
    • Amazon / Play / other online shop
    • WH Smiths
    • Supermarket
    • Other bookshop
    • Other place

i'm gettin mine from Smiths at midnight - only coz i can get discount lol

What time do you reckon people will start queuing? My mate from work is gonna come with me even though he doesn't like harry potter but he doesn't finish work til 11pm and worried I'll be at the back of the queue. If anyone comes out the shopand shots out what happens cause they've read the last page someone will die!!

i'm gettin mine from Smiths at midnight - only coz i can get discount lol

What time do you reckon people will start queuing? My mate from work is gonna come with me even though he doesn't like harry potter but he doesn't finish work til 11pm and worried I'll be at the back of the queue. If anyone comes out the shopand shots out what happens cause they've read the last page someone will die!!

I normally get to the midnight openings at around 11pm n haven't ever been that far back n luckily no one has ever tried to shout out the ending! i would have thought you'd be fine gettin there then, alot of people dont go n get it at midnight anyways

Waterstones. I always went to WHSmith at midnight, coz they give you a cool bag etc, but when i was ordering my copy a good while ago Waterstones were the only one guarenteeing it for the special price!

Waterstones also seem to be doing a special party! I am planning to go for about 10pm! :P:P

Getting mine from Woolworths as I work there so can get a discount. Also they are going to have an offer on where if you spend £10 in store you can get the book for £6.99, my brother is planning on getting an ipod so I'll be getting the book for about £6 ;)