prices for the guests for LFCC

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I thought this was a place to discuss prices. I'm not really all that interested in hearing whether or not you two will ever meet up. That's basically why they invented PM.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I thought this was a place to discuss prices. I'm not really all that interested in hearing whether or not you two will ever meet up. That's basically why they invented PM.

Ok i know you said you're not trying to offend anyone, but you could ask nicely couldn't you? And then if they carry on then maybe you could put your point across stronger, but if you get what I mean, if someone was like that to you straight away without asking nicely I don't think you'd be too happy yourself.

x

Ok i know you said you're not trying to offend anyone, but you could ask nicely couldn't you? And then if they carry on then maybe you could put your point across stronger, but if you get what I mean, if someone was like that to you straight away without asking nicely I don't think you'd be too happy yourself.

x

Yeah ok will stop posting in here, but you also have to take into account, a few things. It started when people were talking about meeting Diana and how much she was, I can't PM on this board (why they have the feature shown at the botom of someones message is beyond me) and I can't get into msn or yahoo accounts at work and wont have web access at home for up to another 2/3 days.

Rosalind and Roxy if you want to talk some more, we can talk in the trek Diana thread I started if you like? As I suppose, they are right, this isn't the correct place to talk to future friends... :o;)

:D

LLAP ;)

• Moderators

As the venue is different, I'm not sure what'll be there exactly .. but I'd recommend getting money out beforehand if you can, as obviously there'll be a lot of people wanting money on the day/s :smile:

Some stalls do accept cards too.

Edited by DavidB

As the venue is different, I'm not sure what'll be there exactly .. but I'd recommend getting money out beforehand if you can, as obviously there'll be a lot of people wanting money on the day/s :smile:

Theres a cash point in a little hut between West Brompton tube/rail station and the Earls court hall's, actually on the venue premises, and its free. However, it can be a bit difficult to spot unless you see a massive que for it as from the venue and side it looks like some random little maintenance building, but the cash point itself is on the side FACING West brompton station.

The last couple of times its been handy as just outside EC2 where we've been, but this time will be around the back of EC1 so bit more of a trek..still, better than paying £2.50 a time that the ones in EC2 were charging!

Some stalls do accept cards too.

Those stalls are evil, I go spending mad on them :YAHOO:

Has anyone heard any rumours for which days Bill Nighy will be attending??

No, but then I also heard the rumor regarding his publicist stating that he wasn't attending. I think this was laughed off by SM, but if it turns out to be true, I'm sure more than a little faith is going to be lost.

Edited by stavrosb

Think the fact that his day(s) haven't been announced yet probaly suggests that his attendance is in doubt.

Has anyone heard any rumours for which days Bill Nighy will be attending??

No, but then I also heard the rumor regarding his publicist stating that he wasn't attending. I think this was laughed off by SM, but if it turns out to be true, I'm sure more than a little faith is going to be lost.