Elizabeth Mitchell

theoden_of_rohan

• 1 year later...

I'd love Elizabeth to come to an event! She seems so lovely and after the finale of Lost she left me completely dumbfounded, she's an amazing actress.

By the way, on page one there was talk of getting autographs from the Lost cast members. I was wondering how you go about sending off for them? I wouldn't even know where to start.

• Moderators

I'd love Elizabeth to come to an event! She seems so lovely and after the finale of Lost she left me completely dumbfounded, she's an amazing actress.

By the way, on page one there was talk of getting autographs from the Lost cast members. I was wondering how you go about sending off for them? I wouldn't even know where to start.

Google Fanmail.biz and check their forum - use the search for Lost successes and there should be addresses etc :YAHOO:

YAY JULIET! :D

Google Fanmail.biz and check their forum - use the search for Lost successes and there should be addresses etc :dance:

YAY JULIET! :D

Awesome, thank you so much :poki:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...