Heroes Talk / Photo Ops

GoldenGreen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Can we have them please ?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more Heroes guests, but a talk with Hayden and Zachary would be greatly appreciated as would photo ops.

They both did talks and photo shoots at the FXShow in Florida so it's VERY likely they will do again at LFCC.

If a Heroes talk does happen, what time are we likely to have to show up to get tickets? I've been to a lot of cons before but never LFCC and I've never had a con with restricted entry to talks.

I'm looking forward to going though, just feeling reaaaaally lost in how big this is.

• Showmasters Admin

If a Heroes talk does happen, what time are we likely to have to show up to get tickets? I've been to a lot of cons before but never LFCC and I've never had a con with restricted entry to talks.

I'm looking forward to going though, just feeling reaaaaally lost in how big this is.

It's impossible to say. But the Heroes talk is likely to be very popular. I know at the last LFCC Elijah talk tickets went within the first 15 minutes of the show opening. You would have had to have been queuing from about an hours before the show opened to get one. I don't think the Heroes talk will be that popular but I think you'll need to be there 30 minutes before the show opens to get a ticket. This is assuming there is one!

...I've been to a lot of cons before but never LFCC and I've never had a con with restricted entry to talks. ...

although the event is called London Film and Comic CON, it is not a true CONVENTION where you pay the entry fee (normally £75-£100) and it includes all autos and talks etc. This is ?£10 entry and you pay for the autographs sepparetly. While there is no extra charge to see the talks, there are only a certain number of seats (it has been about 200 in the past) due to health and safety reasons. This is why if you want to see a talk, you must get a ticket, normally from the organisers booth, when the event opens :YAHOO:

this is quite common practice now with talks at "signing" (non-convention) events. A certain show in the London Docklands area used to just let people in the talks area without tickets, but, due to the number of people who turn up to see talks, they also now have to give out tickets due to over crowding and health and safety regulations :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

• 3 weeks later...

You're very supportive of a show you've never seen lol

I love Heroes and would like to see more guests although there are some ay CM12

Ive seen the majority of the first series of Heroes!

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity (I'm not impatient, really - this is just my first Showmasters event and I'm not sure how everything works) - when are photo ops/talks usually announced? can some delightful seasoned regular let me know? :WINCE:

• Showmasters Admin

QS is right talks are usually announced around 2 weeks before the event. You can only get the tickets at the event it's self. They are not for sale in advance at LFCC as the talks are free.

Photo shoots get announced as they are confirmed with the guests. So they are very much like guest announcements. They can be 4 months before the show or 7 days before the show, we just never know. Once they are announced it's normally not too long before tickets are on-sale at the on-line shop.