Patrick Stewart - Star Trek or X-Men?

nicky

Patrick Stewart - Star Trek or X-Men?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Patrick Stewart - Star Trek or X-Men?

• Professor Charles Xavier - X-Men
    • Capt. Jean Luc Piccard - Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • OTHER
    • I don't give a rat's ass about meeting him

I'll be meeting him for X-Men and the voice work he did on the Simpsons episode "Homer the Great", where he voiced "Number One", the head of the Stonecutters. I really hope they have some shots from that availible to be signed.

Also, he was the best thing in "Extras" (Ricky Gervais sitcom featuring cameos from movie folk), but I'll just go for the 2 autos. I'm guessing he'll be £20-£25, no doubt.

Voted OTHER, although I do want him on my X-Men poster but the main thing that I can think of is 'American Dad'! that show rocks. Bet they won't have any photos though, could get the DVD signed.

Edited by Ice*

I have a 'Number One' from The Simpsons acton figure signed by him so that's an idea for you Simpson fans.

I'll be getting my 'A Chrstmas Carol' poster signed. I have it since 1994 when he appeared at the Old Vic. I'll also be getting a couple of X-Men pieces signed as well I hope. I already have 3 Trek pieces signed by him so I think I've enough of them.

A Christmas Carol and The Canterville Ghost. *gets ready to be laughed at*

I have tons of photos of Patrick on stage doing his one man Christmas Carol show, as I did the photocall at the theatre in December 05

Oh my god, are you serious?

I'd give an arm or a kidney to have one of these photos. *g*

I have tons of photos of Patrick on stage doing his one man Christmas Carol show, as I did the photocall at the theatre in December 05

Oh my god, are you serious?

I'd give an arm or a kidney to have one of these photos. *g*

I had an Australian lady fan of Patrick buy every single photo I shot of him over the course of several weeks. She has also bought pics I shot of him at the 2006 Baftas and others. I put them into a web gallery so she could view them to order, I've taken it down now and again its 'against the rules' to post a link here to a web gallery. You can email me if you like - keithmayhew@gmail.com

Laughed at no way dude

Patrick is particulaly fond of questins related to his stage shows and othe work and it pays to pay attention in his talk/s i gave him a question that i guessed he had heard before but i paid attention to the topics being said and i saw his face light up when he answered

his one man christmas carol was excelent

:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

Voted other as I'll be getting both. :D

I'll be meeting him for X-Men and the voice work he did on the Simpsons episode "Homer the Great", where he voiced "Number One", the head of the Stonecutters. I really hope they have some shots from that availible to be signed.

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?

Who keeps the Martians under wraps?

We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?

Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?

We do! We do!

Dude! That's one of my favourite ever episodes... classic. And now I'm kinda hoping they have shots available too. Damn you! :D

Edited by meivocis

Voted other as I'll be getting both. :WAVE:

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?

Who keeps the Martians under wraps?

We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?

Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?

We do! We do!

Dude! That's one of my favourite ever episodes... classic. And now I'm kinda hoping they have shots available too. Damn you! :P

"Now let's all get drunk and play ping-pong!" :dance: