So would you like a CSI convention ?

showmasters

Hey Guys

CSI would be nice BUT even nicer would be an NCIS

con. I adore Mark Harmon and I have waited over ?? years to meet David Mccallum, ever since

The Man from Uncle. Abby is totally awesome as are the rest of the cast , Kate, Ziva, Tony, Mcgee.

So, How many of you would come to an NCIS event ??????? Let's show support and maybe we can persuade

TPTB to try for us :YAHOO:

Both would be nice! BUT i LOVE NCIS!!!! REally do!!! And I'd bring most of my lab with me too!!!! :-D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as I would LOVE an NCIS con :pyth:

you are preaching in the wrong section of the forum :chair:

surfy sah xx

huh.

have just noticed that the post above mine is EXACTLY the same as one posted by another user back in June on the prev page?! :firedevil:

surfy sah xx

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

what else do CSI fans have to do to help make a Crime Con happen?

we are winning the vote on the General Chat section but it doesn't seem to be enough :wub: instead Bitten is announced and in all honesty, I've not even heard of it!

there's lots of eye candy/pretty people in CSI etc! though true, the genre doesn't exactly have the teenage fan following like Twilight or something :angry:

what else do CSI fans have to do to help make a Crime Con happen?

we are winning the vote on the General Chat section but it doesn't seem to be enough :( instead Bitten is announced and in all honesty, I've not even heard of it!

there's lots of eye candy/pretty people in CSI etc! though true, the genre doesn't exactly have the teenage fan following like Twilight or something :WINCE:

Iv never heard of the bitten thing either!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

:YAHOO: WOO a CSI con would be awsome i love csi can't get enogh of of it although it does annoy me that in england we're likem nearly a whole season behind america as i have a cousin who lives in the USA who is also a fan and always tells me wots going to happen which ruins it a bit!! if i could choose the guest lis for a CSI con my ultimate guest list would be:

Marg Helgenberger, George Eads, Eric Szmanda, Wallace Langham, William Petersen, Gary Dourdan , David Caruso, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez, Jonathan Togo, Khandi Alexander, Rory Cochrane, Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes , Carmine Giovinazzo, Anna Belknap, A.J. Buckley, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, and Quentin Tarantino (he wrote a few episodes of csi las vegas including the csi finale of seson 5 where nick gets buried alive). :P:thumbup: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A CSI CON YOU WILL GET THE SUPPORT AS CSI IS A HUGE HIT. :wub::dance::clap::D:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...