Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

So would you like a CSI convention ?

Im out the loop Ive never seen this before :D

I only discovered CSI (and NCIS) mid-late last year. So much too catch up on.

Only started watching CSI (vegas) from the very beginning two years ago and am now midway through season 9 :blink:

Im out the loop Ive never seen this before :whistling:

I only discovered CSI (and NCIS) mid-late last year. So much too catch up on.

Same here!!! I mean Ive always watched the odd one or two over the years but I started it watching it properly last year when it was on five USA all the time now I love it <3

I started watching Vegas just after s5 had aired (all my family loved it, as well as some friends) and I borrowed some DVDs and watched 5 seasons in 3 weeks. Been up-to-date since then. NY I did the same thing after s3, only in 10 days... (I'm still not caught up on Miami.)

I hope enough CSI types met AJ Buckley last year at CML to maybe get a few more of the cast over here...

We so need a CSI con!!!!!

Although what the hell would the party themes be :whistling: police party...death party :D or a furries party like in one of the episodes :D

I go through phases with CSI, seem most of vegas, upto 6 of miami and just 1st of NY, seen all of NCIS though which I started last year, love NCIS so much, csi is good but NCIS is better I feel, would love to meet anyone from either show though, cant see a specific con happening though, but bring em to LFCC I say!