GUEST PRICES

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi , I'm new to the forums , I was wondering what does the price we pay just mean they sign an autograph onto something that is already provided , or can we ask them to sign something like a poster that we buy at the event , i.e get the Atlantis Girls to sign an SG:Atlantis poster brought from someone selling them?

Also are there sellers there who will be selling posters ?

Thanks for any help.

• Moderators

Hi , I'm new to the forums , I was wondering what does the price we pay just mean they sign an autograph onto something that is already provided , or can we ask them to sign something like a poster that we buy at the event , i.e get the Atlantis Girls to sign an SG:Atlantis poster brought from someone selling them?

Thanks for any help.

The price is per AUTOGRAPH so on whatever you want signed, whether a personal item or one of the free photos off the table in the queue.

There are usually poster sellers around :)

Thanks for any help.

The price is per AUTOGRAPH so on whatever you want signed, whether a personal item or one of the free photos off the table in the queue.

Thanks for your help David , am I right in thinking I can pick up a virtual ticket for 1 or more of the girls and then go find someone selling a poster to save myself some time?

Thanks for any help.

Thanks for your help David , am I right in thinking I can pick up a virtual ticket for 1 or more of the girls and then go find someone selling a poster to save myself some time?

yep, get all your virtual tickets at the start is the best way really :P

means you've the rest of the time until your number comes up to look around ;)

Thanks for any help.

yep, get all your virtual tickets at the start is the best way really ;)

means you've the rest of the time until your number comes up to look around :D

Cool , thanks for your help. :P

Gates McFadden £20 :o:unsure:

Maggie Grace £20 :o:unsure:

My thoughts exactly, especially Gates McFadden.

Only one signiture from each of them for me, me thinks.

When has Gates charged anything other than £20?

She's always been that amount at every event I've ever met her at. As I understand it, all the TNG main cast, with the exception of Denise Crosby, charge the same out of fairness to each other.

Even Patrick only charges £20.

Gates McFadden £20 :o:unsure:

Maggie Grace £20 :o:unsure:

My thoughts exactly, especially Gates McFadden.

Only one signiture from each of them for me, me thinks.

When has Gates charged anything other than £20?

She's always been that amount at every event I've ever met her at. As I understand it, all the TNG main cast, with the exception of Denise Crosby, charge the same out of fairness to each other.

Well I guess that clears things up.

woohoo!!!

please SM? :o

(didn't realise he'd be so little :unsure: )

I can see the queue for him now at that price :uhoh:

Keeps, I thought you weren't going to LFCC4 :headscratch:

if patrick stewart was announced i'd make hell sure of bein there... regardless of the fact i've got £10 to last me till the monday after :unsure:

i reckon though it would be time to camp overnight if he appeared for that price... :o

Roger Lloyd Pack £10

Sweet! Will definetly meet him now.

Same here.

Elijah has come back in the picture again as well. Already met him at C4 but want Sin City as well.

Gates McFadden not so sure anymore but need her on my crew photo which is already signed by Patrick, Jonathan and Brent. Oh and Nathan Fillion so this is going to cost me around 65 pounds.

All this "im in the same show, i'll charge the same" rubbish annoys me.

Jorge is still IN Lost, and is one of the main (and most popular) characters.

Shannon was a whining bit of eye candy, killed off randomly when they realised Maggie couldn't act.

For me, she's £15 at best, but as a collector I'll swallow my pride next week.

And LeVar Burton at C9 wanting to match Frakes ??? He's a semi-successful director, and arguably a bigger name in Trek, if he wants to up his price, fair play ! But now we have Gates making the most of it, and presumably Dorn, Spiner and Sertis will follow suit. GRRRRR !!

I was in two minds about getting the new boxsets (with one of them on the front of each) and getting them signed accordingly. Don't think I will bother now ......

realistically, there's the cost that SM have to pay to get the guest - signing fee, percentage of takings, hotel/flights for guest+agent/significant other (possibly both)

i don't know what details there are - only SM do - but surely there's a lot more than just their fame ratings?

if gates demands a fee equal to some of the more famous, nothing we can do about it - but its clearly not a ridiculous fee, otherwise she wouldn't be coming in the first place :D;)