Guest Cancellation:

showmasters

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! Everyone stick an orange in their mouth and SMILE ;) It'll make you feel lots better about the cancellation I'm sure ..

960418[/snapback]

Im on my way to get oranges now LOL

Sticking an orange in your mouth is the solution to all problems lol

Luv Kelle

I'd decided to get Ian, though only because I knew if I didn't budget for him I'd get there and go "oooh, I wish I had enough money, but I really shoooouldn't..." - so this takes the decision out of my hands ;) Not a Lost fan, was gonna get him to sign Rules of Attraction :)

I don't regret I'm not going then :unsure: oh,cheeky me! :D

for another who were attending for Ian,I'm sure he'd be back someday,the risk is always there even a few days before the Event like the last year when Julie Benz has canceled her venue at the last minute,I was so upset + she canceled again for C9 but I'm gonna meet her another time - I know Showmasters does his best for bringing the best guests & keep the hope,maybe Ian would appear for the London signing with the 2 others "Lost" guests,who knows?

*LYVIE*

• Moderators
By looking at your sig, I think you like EVERYONE :P

960478[/snapback]

:lol: But only Emilie makes me feel warm and makes me produce drool at the very sight of her ;)

960497[/snapback]

Maybe it's best we don't get her then, could get messy :P

Looks like my Young Americans pic will remain unsigned for another event. I guess the good thing is that I'm going to save 60 quid, but it also means there's now nobody I want to meet at C9. :lol:

Replacement Lost guest, pleeeaase Showmasters?? :P

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah well, over that now, i'm gonna make a poll to see who everyone thinks should replace him, only people from LOST!

shame he has cancelled wasnt going to meet him myself but i know people who were going to so they will be disappionted!

hope the filming goes well for him though

n hopefully he'll be at another SM event in the not to distant future!