Any News on the Party?

werank

Hi,

have not been on the site for a while and cant seem to find any details of the party this year, can anyone enlighten me?

942601[/snapback]

There hasn'rt been any announcements on the forum yet unless there's something on the website.

942682[/snapback]

cheers, i cant seem to find anything on the site either!

I really hope there will be. The parties are awesome!

The best convention parties I have been to (No one else has a bouncy castle ;) )

The parties are great even if there is no live band. I love the parties so much I booked a room near the Hockey Stadium six months ago, I have made loads of friends there and even started cheering for Milton Keynes Dons in football (which ain't good at the moment :jason: )

I will be gutted if there is no party. Its the best thing about the Collectormania.

I'm going to be gutted if there's no party! Its always the highlight of my Collectormania weekend - I lovvvvvvvvvvvve it!

And I know people keep saying be patient but its never been announced this late before .. it doesnt look good :jason:

• Showmasters Admin
Hey Too Tall, fountain of all Showmasters knowledge!

Don't you have some info on the party?

Guests are important but so is the alcohol, we're relying on you!

945250[/snapback]

Alcahol is always important :(:blink:

But I'm afraid I've heard nothing about the party yet ^_^

Edited by Too Tall

I've never been to one of the parties before. I was going to go when I went to CM 7 but I couldn't stay on the Saturday night. :jason:

I'd absolutely LOVE to go to one though! They always seem like such good fun when I've seen the pictures on the website. I hope there's one at CM 9 so I can go and experience it first hand and party on down!!

Annie. :jason:

• Showmasters Admin
Ouuuuuu

There's a seperate party for the Crew huh? Do I have to pay, what night is it traditionally on, have the police ever been called........Details please!

947625[/snapback]

Yep there is. It's free, but is obviously for crew only :lol: You thinking of crewing? It's not like the Sat night party though, no disco etc. I'm not aware of any police involvement SO far.

It's changed nights so many times at CM MK events, there really isn't a traditional day/night for it.