62 members have voted

1. 1. Amount Taking

• £0.00-£100
    • £101-£199
    • £200-£299
    • £300-£399
    • £400-£500
    • Far to much to even think about

This is gona be the first showmasters event that I'll be going to with less the £100, so Im glad there are only 1 or 2 autos Im after, I just hope I will still have a good time knowing how much money I have spent at these events in the past.

Am I the only one taking that little with me, or are there others going, who also won't be spending megga bucks this weekend?

:(

LLAP :borg:

Not really, just seems to always be a question around the time im hungry and makes me think of pizza hut.

Although the buffet lunch on weekdays £5.99 all you can eat is pretty sweet.

Im becoming obsesive about it, almost, what time you gettin there friday my good man

871971[/snapback]

Round about closing time I think, give or take. Two other guys with me this time - they came to C6 for the OT reunion and I think we have converted them ! You there on Saturday ?

A very personal question suited only to those with lots of money to brag about. lol!  :(

Where does everyone get these amounts of money to spend on things like this.  Does nobody need food and warmth for the rest of the month?  :P  :D

871989[/snapback]

I only go to these events for one day and dont buy any food except perhaps a two quid sandwich or burger, hence the amount I spend an autographs plus my twenty quid trainticket (I have a railcard) is literally my only expense.

A very personal question suited only to those with lots of money to brag about. lol! 

Where does everyone get these amounts of money to spend on things like this. Does nobody need food and warmth for the rest of the month? 

my job is paying for my lovely trip to C8. I'm looking forward to this so much.

Not really, just seems to always be a question around the time im hungry and makes me think of pizza hut.

Although the buffet lunch on weekdays £5.99 all you can eat is pretty sweet.

Im becoming obsesive about it, almost, what time you gettin there friday my good man

871971[/snapback]

Round about closing time I think, give or take. Two other guys with me this time - they came to C6 for the OT reunion and I think we have converted them ! You there on Saturday ?

871997[/snapback]

No just the friday,wouldnt of minded to get the firefly birds auto but pointless just going down for the one. Will prolly get there eary friday mornin and join the chats queue even though im not sure ill get his autograph yet

Ive worked out that for me for C8:

Coach to MK - £25

Accom' - £110

Cabs within MK - £20

Food - £40

Auto's - £195

Spending money for things I dont need, but must buy while there - £100

I havent done much saving, so im relying on my overdraft. i know i will be it debt, but come on bank people, you have to understand... its The Shatner!

List of expenses so far

Train from leeds £40

Hotel £56

Sat Party ticket £15

Various Taxis £20

Food £25

Alcohol £45

Prior bought photos for autographs £25

Autographs £400

Any other items £100

Grand total £ TOO MUCH !!!

But worth it for a great weekend.

Things will be tight for rest of month but what the hell !!!

£47 flight to Luton

&165 3 night accommodation at a Travelinn

That's so far then it's

Transport from and to Luton, not sure yet, by train or bus..

£165 approx autographs

Then there's food and drink on top, so overall I estimate about £400 for the whole event.

Then there's Autographica after that!! But will have worked plenty weekends at double time by then...

At least I only have petrol and spending money to think about, Im making my lunch the night before and I don't live that far away so it should be less then a full tank of petrol to get there and back...

Due to the money situatiion Im really glad there is only one guest I want to see, well I really only ever go for Star trek and occationally Stargate guests autos so Im really happy that I have seen one of the Star Trek peeps before.

Oh and lets not forget the friends that will be keeping me company on the way down, that is if I am deffinately driving this weekend...

:D

LLAP :borg: