Reunions To Consider

Crostini

What Reunion Would You Like To See?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What Reunion Would You Like To See?

• Buffy/Angel
    • Star Trek
    • Battlestar Gallactica
    • Batman Begins
    • Batman Forever
    • Batman (Keaton)
    • Indiana Jones
    • James Bond
    • Harry Potter
    • Other (Please Specify)

I voted Buffy (Sans SMG for obvious reasons), I don't think you could get a true Batman of reunion from the movies just yet as the actors are either still working or can't be bothered to show up (sorry couldn't resist I know that wasn't the case ;) )

I think that a Star Trek reunion would be ok. I'm not a fan but William Shatner or Patrick Steward would be cool guests and I know Leonard Nimoy has done events before and it would be cool to meet him (because Galvatron rules! :D )

I think my second choice would be a Harry Potter reunion although the series is still being made I believe some of the younger cast won't be returning for the fifth film, some of the main cast like Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Robbie Coltrane, Mark Williams and John Cleese (I bet you'd have a good turn-out for him. Basil! LOL) as we've had a lot of the other characters doing the rounds the past few shows SM have put on.

Please my favourite actors and in this film, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman and Now Christian Bale. Not Forgetting Shane Rimmer, Gary Oldman and Katie Holmes. Please. I no these actors respect there fans and i'm sure they'd love to meet them.

What is this crap about a Batman Begins 'reunion' lol - it only came out a couple of months ago!

Anyway, Indiana Jones is clearly the way forward here. Alison Doody and JRD would have crossover appeal (Bond for both, and LOTR for JRD). I can see Kate Capshaw being a little difficult to get though, seeing as she is married to Steven Speilberg.

Karen Allen

Kate Capshaw

Alison Doody

JRD (already have him though)

And of course if SM could get Harrison Ford I would be happy for them to blow their entire budget on him, and charge £60 an auto.

Other than this, a V reunion would be cool.

Edited by MikeDonovan

I voted Indy, There are lots of cool guests, some who have done SM events before that appeal to fans of other films too, such as Bond, Star Wars etc.

Buffy & Star Trek are you kidding me? Every SM event is a Buffy & Star Trek Reunion of some kind :unsure:

Batman film reunions will never happen as most of the cast are too big at the moment. Maybe in 20 years. At the moment the best you can hope for is Keaton (he would be very cool though)

Reunions for Goonies, Lostboys, Sopranos, BTTF, Ghostbusters, Red Dwarf, Terminator any of the 100`s of good cult movies & shows out there.

either a deep space nine or a next gen reunion.

i have NOT met enough ds9 people... kiras at this- get more!!!

it's weird, i almost met the entire tos cast, next gen cast, voyager cast and enterprise cast in two years but i can't seem to meet almost anybody from DS9!

so we need more peeps from this show.