Has the lack of announcements effected you going  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Has the lack of announcements effected you going

• Was going but now not sure
    • Still going, sm will announce great guests soon
    • Not going so dont care
    • Still going but not happy with it so far
    • Was unsure, still unsure

The night they announced the very VERY first guests, I am pretty sure Andrea posted that those 6 guests was about 5% of the guests they planned to have (!)

Well, if 6 guests were 5% of the complement, that suggests a total of 120 guests overall.

Methinks either somebody's maths were off at the time, or somebody's memory is playing up :wub:

I think that's what Andrea did say.

It was wildly optimistic, and a rather silly thing to have tied SM to. Quite who they thought the other 105 were going to be is anyone's guess.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was wildly optimistic, and a rather silly thing to have tied SM to. Quite who they thought the other 105 were going to be is anyone's guess.

I'll see your Daniel Logan and raise you a Kenny Baker !

:lol:

I'll throw something truly rare in : one Daniel Logan who doesn't try to flirt with every female visitor !  :angry:

Can't be done !

how about one on a target with supplied shotguns :D 10 quid a pop :P

I'll throw something truly rare in : one Daniel Logan who doesn't try to flirt with every female visitor !  :angry:

Can't be done !

how about one on a target with supplied shotguns :D 10 quid a pop :angry:

people would pay more :P

Can't be done !

how about one on a target with supplied shotguns :D 10 quid a pop :P

He was pushing the Harry Potter brat around in a wheelchair again at C7 ! It was late in the day, and there were very few people about. I passed them with their backs to me and DIDN'T bash his brains in with the big carboard poster roller I was carrying !! How big a regret do I have ?!?!?!?!

Hehe. Personally, the guests going have little or no effect on me. It's more the 'being in geek heaven' that I go con'ing for - lolz. Wondering around dealer tables, and staring in aw at the oobiful displays etc. Oh, and wondering around in cossie is an added bonus - tehe. Seriously, though - I'm sure SM will announce some mega cool guests, soon. There's weeks to go, yet. Patience is a vertue, my friends...

The night they announced the very VERY first guests, I am pretty sure Andrea posted that those 6 guests was about 5% of the guests they planned to have (!)

Well, if 6 guests were 5% of the complement, that suggests a total of 120 guests overall.

Methinks either somebody's maths were off at the time, or somebody's memory is playing up ;)

I think that's what Andrea did say.

No special awards from the "Truth in Advertising Association" then B)

So.... add 4, subtract 1... only another 102 to go :P

There's scope for a hugely tedious and frustrating thread - "Who do you think the other 102 guests should be?" :(

I've got my plane tickets already....but so far only these guests interest me:

Ron Perlman (will sign a Hellboy & Alien 4)

Val Kilmer (Willow & maybe Heat/the Doors)

Jeff Wayne (War of the Worlds)

Glen A. Larson

Jonathan Breck (has to sign a Creeper pic)

I'm still not satisfied.

For example: I've already got signatures of Glen Larson & Ron Perlman.

Same with Billy Boyd: Great guest! But already got him

Matt Wood: cool guy!!! But: Already got his sig....

Breck: I'll meet him in september too....

Pygram was cool, but he cancelled.

I'm still hoping for more names. They don't have to be big names, as long as I like them it's OK.

Want to go to one of the days not both so was hoping to see what's happeneing on each day but no announcements so far makes it diffuclt to sort out what's going on. Hopefully the talks and events will be announced well in advance so I can coordinate all teh people I'm sorting out to go to this one.

Woot for getting Adam Baldwin and Charisma Carpenter :D:D:D