X-Files people

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUNMEN RULE!!! ... or so dean haglund put on my signed cast shot!!

OMG - have you met the Gunmen? Oh boy!!!

I'd love to meet them - for some reason I always liked Frohike - he made me laugh :P

As for DD not doing cons, like Raylenth said, well, possibly not, thinking about the security but it would still be fabulous to meet him. Rather partial to Robert Patrick as well, though I've missed him a couple of times, I know. At least we know that he does do cons. :D

Also, I heard GA doesn't sign X-Files stuff, though I don't know how true this is.

Hey, I'd even settle for the CSM!

Ha! I knew I wasn't alone!

:D:D:PB):P

ALONE? you have got to be kidding

nicholas lea is soooooooo cool

if i met gillian anderson it would be the only occasion at which i'd be speechless

doug hutchison would also be great along with brian thompson

william b.davis

mitch pileggi

should i mention him.yep,david duchovny

robert patrick

annabeth gish

steven williams

jodie foster. yes she has starred in the x-files for those who may have been confused by the suggestion ;)

i could go on

meeting giovanni ribisi would be like the highlight of my life he's great.

and jack black damn the x-files has had some great guest apppearances :D

Just been playing the x files ps2 game, ah how I need to start watching those dvds I bought at comic con when I had a few spare mins *sigh*

I too back the x files guests campaign

Bring them all

I have met chris owens before (agent spender) hes a sweetie, but I was too ill to go meet the lone gunmen whent hey were in the uk :'(

Just been playing the x files ps2 game, ah how I need to start watching those dvds I bought at comic con when I had a few spare mins *sigh*

I too back the x files guests campaign

Bring them all

I have met chris owens before (agent spender) hes a sweetie, but I was too ill to go meet the lone gunmen whent hey were in the uk :'(

not only did he play agent spender but also a young cigarette-smoking man and the post-modern prometheus.

just some useless info. there :P

Also, I heard GA doesn't sign X-Files stuff, though I don't know how true this is.

GA definetely doesn't sign X-Files stuff.

I and on a separate occasion a relative of mine met her backstage when she was doing a play. She was getting really fired up about X-Files photos and wouldn't sign anything looking only remotedly like X-Files.