X-Files people

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

:lol: I wanna meet Robert Patrick again .. cudn't afford an auto last time :D BUT I did manage to catch him as he was leaving and got a pic with him and he was more than happy to talk :unsure: which was very cool!

It'd be great to get Chris Carter to do a talk or something tho ..

if we work together we may finally get some x-files guests

nicholas lea and brian would be my favourites keeping within the realms of possibility

david can't believe you managed a top ten very good choices tho.

now be honest did either of you two want mulder and scully to get together?

or perhaps doggett and reyes?

• Moderators

Lucy was in Eurotrip which I watched yesterday, as a dominatrix in Amsterdam lol she'll do :lol:

I never wanted Mulder n Scully together really .. but Gillian and David at the same show, that works for me :lol:

Nic Lea pleeeeease :D

But some nice X Files women I wouldn't say no to :P

Lucy was in Eurotrip which I watched yesterday, as a dominatrix in Amsterdam lol she'll do :lol:

I never wanted Mulder n Scully together really .. but Gillian and David at the same show, that works for me :lol:

Nic Lea pleeeeease :D

But some nice X Files women I wouldn't say no to ;)

Lucy was in Amsterdam?

Grrr - I could have seen her !!! Why didn't you tell me this before :P

He he - I know the feeling.

My very first TV/Movie guest I met was Jeremy Bulloch. We ended up talking for quite a bit, but at first I was shaking all over. I said good evening to him, when it wasn't even noon yet. But at least that broke the ice. LOLOL.

So, just to butt in here - are there any bits in any episodes that you have to fast forward cos you can't stand to watch them, or am I being too girlie? One bit I can't watch is in Season 9, where they put that slug thing in Scully!!! I couldn't believe they'd done it!

Not really a shipper either, but in the last episode, I was really empathising with Scully :lol:

I've never, ever watched Calusari or the other eps on the same subject cos that whole thing totally freaks me out - and so do the eps with giant bugs and stuff! hahaha - I'm such a girl...

The first ep I saw was Arcadia, - I used to have to watch X-Files with my mum - I just couldn't watch it on my own. Of course, I do now...

On the other hand, I do like the comedy eps, especially the one where they fight the CGI girl. That image of them all striding across the floor in slo-mo, looking like techno-warriors :lol: I love it :lol:

Edited by rainbowsparkle