What do you get guests to put on sigs ?

dufresne

Margot Kidder signed "To Dufresne - you've got me, who's got you ? Love Margot Kidder (Lois Lane) (date)".

Peter Weller put "Dead or alive, you are coming with me !" :blink:

I want Michael Biehn to sign my Terminator poster "To Dufresne - Come with me if you want to live .... Michael Biehn (Kyle Reese) (date)" :wub::rolleyes:

Still picking a quote for Linda Blair. Does she know her cousin has bought a £4 million country house for when he "retires" :rolleyes:

For Linda Blair try, "You mother sucks c0cks in Hell" or "You know what she did? You're c*nting daughter?"

I used to get stars to put my favourite line on but now I try not to do that cos I don't like the fact that they didn't use thier own initiative to put somehting on...I think it's unfortunate that I should have to tell a guest what to write...

These days I just ask for the date or at least chat to them first and then have them write something reflecting out chat.

Sarah Douglas at C5 put, "Dear Nicky, It was a deight to meet you and share my Conan secrets with you".

Robert Patrick wrote, "Nicky, thanks for helping me on stage"

Edited by nicky

From CM6 -

Jeremy Bulloch "Solo is mine"

Paul Blake " Going somewhere - then my name - ?"

i want to get Ray Park on Saturday - any suggestions ? I dont really want him to write - "At last we can reveal ourselves" - may give the wrong impression !!

nothing you can really get ray to put as he hardly speaks in any of his movies apart from ballistic and im sure he wants to forget that as much as i do!. I like ray but it was like watching a tree grow he was that wooden!!!

most guest don't really put that much stuff other than the signature or they will put all the best or much love etc etc.

julie benz put : my dear boy make sure you bite me!

ric flair : from ric flair 16 times!!!

eliza dushku : five by five eliza

as for the rest it was pretty much the same old!

Carl weathers has so many rocky lines you could get him to quote.

rvd speaks for himself: mr monday night (thur whatever), the whole fn show! etc

its a shame ron perlman its not still comin he had so many great lines in hellboy and blade 2!!!

I think it's unfortunate that I should have to tell a guest what to write...

Yeah Nicky - it's perfectly normal to expect actors who have never met you to write the perfect, appropriate dedication on your item, based on each and every person's favourite parts / lines from their careers ;);) ....

For Linda Blair try, "You mother sucks c0cks in Hell" or "You know what she did? You're c*nting daughter?"

I used to get stars to put my favourite line on but now I try not to do that cos I don't like the fact that they didn't use thier own initiative to put somehting on...I think it's unfortunate that I should have to tell a guest what to write...

These days I just ask for the date or at least chat to them first and then have them write something reflecting out chat.

Sarah Douglas at C5 put,  "Dear Nicky, It was a deight to meet you and share my Conan secrets with you".

Robert Patrick wrote, "Nicky, thanks for helping me on stage"

I was wondering a while back when she was first announced, if anyone would actually have the guts to ask Blair to write "Your mother sucks cocks in hell" on a photo!

It's a classic line, although somewhat risky in nature as a request! :P

God, I'd love her to write it on a photo for me! :P

But then I realised that I wouldn't want either a copy of The Exorcist or a photo of Linda Blair as Regan in my house. It's the only film that's ever disturbed me, and given all the bad luck that surrounded the original, I wouldn't want to take the chance.

Peter Weller wrote something in Italian on my Italian Robocop cinema poster. . no idea what it says or means. . .Italian in a fat silver sharpie is a bit hard to decipher.

Edited by Admiral_Bear

Yeah Nicky - it's perfectly normal to expect actors who have never met you to write the perfect, appropriate dedication on your item, based on each and every person's favourite parts / lines from their careers :wub::wub: ....

I don't quite understand what you're getting at there.

I just don't like the fact that these guests write the same thing for you and everyone else. I like what they write to come from them to YOU and be unique. For example it wouldn't be much of card if you recieved a Valentine card only to find out that your secret admirer had to ask someone else what to write.

Edited by nicky

i want to get Ray Park on Saturday - any suggestions ? I dont really want him to write - "At last we can reveal ourselves" - may give the wrong impression !!

I've met him twice, once to sign a figure and once on a photo and each time he has signed it "Darkside" Followed by his name with Darth Maul underneath it.

Yeah Nicky - it's perfectly normal to expect actors who have never met you to write the perfect, appropriate dedication on your item, based on each and every person's favourite parts / lines from their careers :P:D ....

I don't quite understand what you're getting at there.

I just don't like the fact that these guests write the same thing for you and everyone else. I like what they write to come from them to YOU and be unique. For example it wouldn't be much of card if you recieved a Valentine card only to find out that your secret admirer had to ask someone else what to write.

Yeah, but who writes two thousand valentine cards ??

I'v never asked them for a sentence or something,

I'll let them decide for themselves and these are the ones I got from them:

-I'm coming for you! -Ken Kirzinger "Jason"

-Sleep Killz! -Robert Englund "Freddy"

-"Howling Mad" -Dwight Schulze "Murdock"

-The second most handsome Dirk in holland!, but the youngest! -Dirk Benedict "Face"

-Darkside! -Ray Park "Darth Maul"

-I want me gold!-Warwick Davis "Leprechaun"

And Lou Ferrigno "The Hulk" just wrote his name.

i usually keep all my signed photos on the wall in my house but i have a signed linda blair from the exorcist and keep in a cupboard it is too scary to have up on the wall. She wrote "sweet dreams......... linda blair"

ive seen a couple more where she has written the same thing!

i think its great she can come and do this cons after all this time, as she was a victim of typecasting after the exorcist and became quite sick of playing people who were well.... sick!

Haha well when I went to see Jeremy Bulloch we were chatting for a bit and when he signed my auto he put

'You're so young but you're so cool!!'

(I'm 18 and a girl.. possibly a bit of a rarity for a SW fan? At least until the dvds came out :/)

But yes- I spent the rest of the day going hell yes, boba fett thinks I'm cool, sweet :lol:

Boba Fett put 'Be cool' lol and cypher (matrix) put 'take the blue pill' oh and gimli put that I was gonna make him proud err and merry put be merry (bit camp tho eh).

Edited by hum3z