HOLY s***!

HOLY s***!

HOLY s***!

*goes dizzy and does the chicken dance around the studio*

IT'S JON FRAKES, PEOPLE!!!

*prays for a TB talk!!!!!!!!!!!*

:D

*dances round like a small child*

YAY! WHOO HOO! Marina sirtis mentioned to me when i was sat with her on saturday that he might be doing the LFACC and i was like cool! it didnt quite sink in! Now it has and WOW!

*crosses fingers* Thunderbird talk Thunderbird talk...

Would be cool to have all thunderbirds at C7! ;) Not that im not hinting much! PLEASE!

JOHNATHAN FRAKES! WOW! I was 50 50 whether or not to go to LFACC but now i am definately going! Oh yeah!

Im very hyper now! Whoo!

*looks further up the thread* TRIPE! Thunderbirds was not TRIPE! It was GREAT! In *Your* opinion it was tripe...whereas in many others minds it was GREAT!

Anyway WHOO!!!!! Looking forward o it now! Oh yeah! Must go book hotel now! LOL!

Nat ;)

Cooooool :D

Great ROSWELL guest - thanks SM :D  :D  :wub:

is he in roswell? WHO, i'm a huge roswell fan and can't quite place him............I only know him as Riker!

Frakes directed some Roswell episodes, and made a cameo appearance in one episode (I think!)

Cooooool :P

Great ROSWELL guest - thanks SM ;)  :D  :angel:

is he in roswell? WHO, i'm a huge roswell fan and can't quite place him............I only know him as Riker!

Frakes directed some Roswell episodes, and made a cameo appearance in one episode (I think!)

I think he did two cameos ! Each time he appears at the Roswell UFO convention :wub:

Wasn't he also producer of the Roswell show ?? I'm not sure :wub:

He should bring Shiri Appleby in his suitcase :o

Edited by lams9999