New Guest Announcements

Bohan

Oh... that's a good news !!! I like DB Woodside in season 3 of 24 (not seen yet season 7 of Buffy). By the way, these two guests were invited at a convention that had to be cancelled this last summer. It would be awesome if they have the other two guests that were planned for this event, i.e. Carlos Bernard and Penny Johnson !!!! :D

Just seen this over in the C6 forum section.

Mark Metcalf (The Master from Buffy)

DB Woodside (Wayne Palmer in 24 and Principle Wood in Buffy)

Have both been added to the LFACC 2 lineup.

Excellent news :D

Nice one.

Mark and DB were booked for another event, which got cancelled , so glad they have been booked for LFCC2.

I saw this today on that leaflet, I was sitting in john lewis cafe and I let out a loud scream.

I really want to meet DB Woodside, an actor from my two fav shows...Buffy and 24 rolled into 1.

Im short on funds, I hope he only charges £15 :P

I gotta do some work-I need money....why oh why do all conventions fall wihin 6 weeks of eachother!!!!!!

KIWI :P

I saw this today on that leaflet, I was sitting in john lewis cafe and I let out a loud scream.

I really want to meet DB Woodside, an actor from my two fav shows...Buffy and 24 rolled into 1.

Im short on funds, I hope he only charges £15 :P

I gotta do some work-I need money....why oh why do all conventions fall wihin 6 weeks of eachother!!!!!!

KIWI :D

I agree, I would go to Collectormania and LFCC if there were spread through the year. I cant afford to go to both. :P

Wow 24 guests. :P