Chandler Riggs (Walking Dead)

Andrew Lincoln (Walking Dead)

Norman Reedus (Walking Dead)

Lily Rabe (AHS)

Jessica Lange (AHS)

Sarah Paulson (AHS)

Taissa Farmiga (AHS)

Kathy Bates (AHS)

I would love to meet Game Of Thrones actors (Aidan Gillen, Lena Headey, Maisie Williams, Emilia Clarke, Conleth Hill), Christian Bale, Nathan Fillion, The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings crew, The Big Bang Theory, Marvel, Merlin...Friends!

AndI would also love to meet producers and editos of Pixar/Disney, the magic behind the cartoons and how they work...some talks about effects, CGI...

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)
Emilie De Ravin (Lost, Once Upon a Time, Roswell & Hills Have Eyes)
Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)
Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)
Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)
Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)

this is for collectormania 2016,i would like to see katey sagal and rom perlman from the sons of anarchy,and some boxers like george foreman mickey ward and dicky eklund also eva green and timothy dalton from penny dreadful would be great

• Like 1

When I was younger, it seemed Warwick Davis and Denis Lawson were always on the convention circuit but not seen them for a while. Can we have them back please? My Star Wars poster needs their signatures please. I might actually stop and get it framed then.

I'm still reeling from getting to meet Sigourney Weaver at the weekend. Having the likes of her, and Michael J Fox appear, it seems that Showmasters are seriously upping their game with the bigger names. It's made me very optimistic for what future events now hold.

Is it really that out of the question for possibly see Sylvester Stallone appear at something like this? He seems to be very fond of doing ticketed organised talks these days...

this is for collectormania 2016,i would like to see katey sagal and rom perlman from the sons of anarchy,and some boxers like george foreman mickey ward and dicky eklund also eva green and timothy dalton from penny dreadful would be great

Timothy Dalton, what a great idea! He's my favourite Bond, bringing the grit to 007 long before Daniel Craig...

I'm still reeling from getting to meet Sigourney Weaver at the weekend. Having the likes of her, and Michael J Fox appear, it seems that Showmasters are seriously upping their game with the bigger names. It's made me very optimistic for what future events now hold.

Is it really that out of the question for possibly see Sylvester Stallone appear at something like this? He seems to be very fond of doing ticketed organised talks these days...

maybe he will but the last time he was over doing a one night show he charged £500 for a signed item i would not pay that for anyone who is still alive

I really liked the guests from LFCC 2015! A few ideas of guests I would like to meet, it was my first convention and I don't know which actors do or don't, just giving ideas. Today I am going to start with TV :

- The Walking Dead : Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride...

- Game of thrones : Iwan Rheon, Alfie Allen, Alexander Siddig, Lena Headey, Indira Varma, Charles Dance, Natalia Tena...

- Orphan Black : Tatiana Maslany, Ari Millen, Jordan Gavaris, Maria Doyle Kennedy, Michael Mando, Kristian Bruun...

- Vikings : Travis Fimmel, Katheryn Winnick, Gustaf Skarsgard, Alexander Ludwig...

- The Musketeers : Santiago Cabrera, Howard Charles, Ryan Gage, Alexandra Dowling, Tamla Kari, Peter Capaldi...

- Outlander : Caitriona Balfe, Tobias Menzies, Sam Heughan, Graham McTavish...