Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

Why not tell us which actors and crewmembers you would like to meet!

Hmmmmmmm crewmembers that i would like to meet..........

well i would have to say PTENBOB, DAVIDB, JV..........your not on about that kind of crew are you???? LOL

I would love to meet Noah Hathaway, someone from my childhood, I would love to meet M Night Shyamalan and Steven Spielberg.

Jez I'm sure would love to meert the guys from some tv programme, but I can't remember what its called now, so Vamps will get back to youon that one

• Like 1

rutger hauer for blade runner and his new role in batman begins. oh and he was great in alias and smallville as well.

the agent sloan guy from deep space nine, the one from roswell, die hard 2 , the shawshank redemption and of course deep space nine: WILLIAM SADDLER

j.k simmons aka j. jonah jameson

any x-men guest please, i mean tyler mane would be a good one, BRIAN COX, kelly hu or aaron stanford.

alfred molina

robert patrick, PLEASSSSSSE

the best batman ever, michael keaton

Edited by martine

...the agent sloan guy from deep space nine, the one from roswell, die hard 2 , the shawshank redemption and of course deep space nine...

me thinks you be referring to WILLIAM SADDLER!!!

the Die Hard Trilogy and Roswell (and of course ST :lol: ) rock and he'd be an excellent guest, he's appeared in a wide range of things :wub:

surfy sah xx

• Moderators

well i would have to say PTENBOB, DAVIDB, JV..........your not on about that kind of crew are you???? LOL

:lol: awww thanks Vamps :P:D

:lol: awww thanks Vamps :P:D

LOL you are most welcome petal!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

:huh: awww thanks Vamps :P:P

I'm more than willing to sign something for ya, cuz ur special :D

:huh: awww thanks Vamps :P:P

I'm more than willing to sign something for ya, cuz ur special :D

Of course I'm special I'm full of vampiness uniuqness

how does ya spell that word?

Agree with martine re Labyrinth (love that film so much).

And now my usual beg for anyone LOTR, Bernard would be great or any of the hobbits back again. Infact anyone from LOTR would please me.

And James Marsters as a special request for my friend whos birthday is the week after LFACC2 (so it'd be the best prezzie ever)

I agree with William Sadler , I've always liked him even before he was in Roswell , and why not throw in the rest of the Roswell cast ?

Any of the Charmed girls or main cast members would be fantastic .

Michael Biehn

Lance Henricksen

Bill Paxton

Sam Neill

Ian Holm

John Hurt

Michael Ironside

William Petersen

Brian Cox

Ally Sheedy

Katie Holmes

Marg Helgenberger

Kate Beckinsale

Behind-the-scenes , how's about :-

Kevin Smith

Michael Mann

John Hughes

Dan and Rockne O'Bannon

Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin

Kenneth Johnson

Work your way through them , and have fun :rolleyes:

I agree with William Sadler , I've always liked him even before he was in Roswell , and why not throw in the rest of the Roswell cast ?

Any of the Charmed girls or main cast members would be fantastic .

Michael Biehn

Lance Henricksen

Bill Paxton

Sam Neill

Ian Holm

John Hurt

Michael Ironside

William Petersen

Brian Cox

Ally Sheedy

Katie Holmes

Marg Helgenberger

Kate Beckinsale

Behind-the-scenes , how's about :-

Kevin Smith

Michael Mann

John Hughes

Dan and Rockne O'Bannon

Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin

Kenneth Johnson

Work your way through them , and have fun :lol:

sam neill, good one

I think we should have Billy Boyd again lol! And Dom Monaghan, havent seen Dom in ages :)

I'm on a mission to find the cast of The Invisible Man TV Series - Vincent Ventresca & Paul Ben-Victor are top of my list, but Shannon Kenny, Mike McCafferty, Eddie Jones & Joel Bissonnette would be great too :lol:

<3

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me why so many LOTR fans want to see the same guests again?

It's not exactly going to improve originality!

I don't want to see the same Trek guests over and over. . .Marina's becoming a bit tiresome now. . so why do LOTR fans keep screaming for the same few people who have already appeared at SM events within the last year or so?

I want to see new guests that cater for cross genres. . .people who are well know and who have appeared in many different films and shows.

LFCC is looking like it may cater for me there, but C6 certainly isn't.

Respect

Admiral Bear

• Like 1

don't forget that each show generates new forum members and indeed each show is a first show for everyone, my first was c4.

from this point of view, some people haven't met the [LotR] guests that have appeared at past shows so are asking for them to meet them for the first time.

however I do agree that it would be good to see new faces and not just reoccuring guests, you don't want LotR guests to become regulars like e.g. Dave Prowse (who was Vader in SW) who attend every event going! :o

also for the people that HAVE met them before and continually ask for same guests, it just gets annoying to see the same requests! ask for guests sure, even repeated ones, but have a little gap!! if a guest comes to say c6 then ask for them again for LFACC 3 or c8 or something! other fans have wants too :o:yoda::o:o;) , even though it seems the majority of the forum want LotR, so don't get "greedy" by asking for all the big names to be from LotR for all the events! :D

surfy sah xx :o

*trying to give a balanced point of view, if you notice from my sig, I like alot of things!!!*

heya aside from my huge list that is in my signature i would really love some roswell guests, they may wanna promote because all the series are coming out on dvd at the moment.

1)majandra delfino (may have spelt that wrong)

2) Brendan fehr

3) colin hanks

4) katherine heigl

5) jason behr

6) shiri appleby

also - does anyone know anything about brendan and majandra hating one another? I was watching a docu on the end of season 1 dvd and apparently majandra went up to the director and said 'if maria has to have a boyfriend please don;t let it be brendan coz he is a jerk'

haha

also bohan, is there still roswell conventions going on?

MASH cast pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Movie and series :o

hey just thought i should let u know that alan alda does not sign autographs ever because accordin to him it distances u from people, he will chat and shake hands but will not sign.

i red this in michael j fox book who is a friend of his!

I think we should have Billy Boyd again lol! And Dom Monaghan, havent seen Dom in ages :)

I'm on a mission to find the cast of The Invisible Man TV Series - Vincent Ventresca & Paul Ben-Victor are top of my list, but Shannon Kenny, Mike McCafferty, Eddie Jones & Joel Bissonnette would be great too :o

<3

hiya pippin took, how are u? I met u when you were with becca, we walked back to travel inn together at c5!

i agree billy boyd (coz he was not very happy when met him at lfacc1) and dom definately and without a shadow of a doubt ELIJAH< ELIJAH< ELIJAH!!!!!

heya aside from my huge list that is in my signature i would really love some roswell guests, they may wanna promote because all the series are coming out on dvd at the moment.

2) Brendan fehr

3) colin hanks

4) katherine heigl

5) jason behr

6) shiri appleby

also - does anyone know anything about brendan and majandra hating one another? I was watching a docu on the end of season 1 dvd and apparently majandra went up to the director and said 'if maria has to have a boyfriend please don;t let it be brendan coz he is a jerk'

haha

Hi

I am not Bohan , but I know that this year's UK Roswell fest has already been cancelled .

I love the show , but don't know anything about them hating each other .

I would love guests from Roswell , my faves would be either Katie Heigl , Shiri , Majandra , or William Sadler , although I would be chuffed to meet any of them .

2) Brendan fehr

3) colin hanks

4) katherine heigl

5) jason behr

6) shiri appleby

also - does anyone know anything about brendan and majandra hating one another?  I was watching a docu on the end of season 1 dvd and apparently majandra went up to the director and said 'if maria has to have a boyfriend please don;t let it be brendan coz he is a jerk'

haha

Hi

I am not Bohan , but I know that this year's UK Roswell fest has already been cancelled .

I love the show , but don't know anything about them hating each other .

I would love guests from Roswell , my faves would be either Katie Heigl , Shiri , Majandra , or William Sadler , although I would be chuffed to meet any of them .

cancelled how come???? I know jason behr was at last years comic con in san diego! Maybe since the roswell convention has been cancelled they may come to collectormania or lfacc! :(

charmed=

Holly Marie Combs

Allyssa Milano

Rose McGowan

Shannen Doherty

Brain Krause

Julian McMahon

Drew Fuller

Buffy=

Michelle Trachenberg

Sarah Michelle Geller

JAMES MARSTERS

David Boreanez

Allyson Hannigan

Nick Brendon

Seth Green

Emma Caulfield

Charisma Carpenter

Eliza Dushku

LOTR=

Anyone especially Hobbits, Viggo, and Orli

Harry Potter=

Anyone

Many of these are totally unrealistic and I accept that.... but a girl can dream right

I know I've posted all of these people in the collectormania guest suggestions thread but I think I would rather these people could come to LFACC2 instead as I feel it allways gets a bit too crowded at collectormania's. This is because you have all the everyday shoppers who don't know whats going on so they all crowd in to get a better look.... then you have the teens who all start phoning their freinds and saying " Come to the shopping centre, quickly... you will never guess whose here!" This and other things causes more crowds and mayhem that the first LFACC had making it I think that LFACC has a much better system!