Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

You need to get some of the guys off Storage hunters at your conventions! It's one of my favourite shows and the guys from the show are hilarious

Jesse McClure, Papa Bear, T-Money, Brandon and Lori Bernier, Sean Kelly.

They have done some conventions in england so would be up for doing it and it would be amazing to meet them!

Merlin guests PLEASE!! Colin Morgan would be a dream :angel: also the knights especially Alex Vlahos (I need to tell him off for killing Arthur) and Rupert Young is a cutie. Bradley James would be amazing but he's currently the devil soooo Richard Wilson is a babe too I HAVE TO MEET GAIUS ;) Also Laura Donnolley. In fact anyone from Merlin (except that guy with the tail) OOHHH JOHN HURT and then that would cover the doctor who fandom too!!

Also GALAVANT guests and I would personally hug you so tight showmasters you couldn't breathe because I need to see these guys for realsies (plus I may or may not have a crush on timothy omundson even though he could be my grandad)

OK thats me out...for now...

Well I've been talking with Agam Darshi recently and she'd love to do some cons over Europe this year! She was on Stargate, Sanctuary and lots of other TV shows. She's an absolute sweetheart and a lot of people are eager to meet her so I think that'd be awesome for everybody :) It'd be really cool if you could make this happen!

• Like 1

Well I've been talking with Agam Darshi recently and she'd love to do some cons over Europe this year! She was on Stargate, Sanctuary and lots of other TV shows. She's an absolute sweetheart and a lot of people are eager to meet her so I think that'd be awesome for everybody :) It'd be really cool if you could make this happen!

I would love to meet her.

If you get Steve Buscemi, you could make me the happiest guy on earth !

I am a real big fan for twenty years and my all time dream is to met him !!!

I can even give a donation for helping his venue ^^

Edited by cinalexxx

As you could probably tell by my username I think you know what kind of guests I would like ;)
So yeah, I would love some Once Upon A Time guests! Where Channel 5 cancelled the show there are still millions of fans in the UK who would pay to see the Once stars, especially:
Jennifer Morrison
Colin O'Donoghue
Ginnifer Goodwin
Josh Dallas
Lana Parrilla
Emilie de Ravin

Robert Carlyle

Jenna Coleman- Doctor who

Sarah Michelle Gellar- Buffy

Tatiana Maslany- Orphan black

David Boreanaz- Buffy

Robert Downey Jr- Iron Man

Matt Smith- Doctor who

David Tennant- Doctor who

Billie Piper- Doctor who

Eliza Dushku- Buffy

Emma Caulfield- Buffy

Charisma Carpenter- Buffy

Andrew Scott- Sherlock

Benedict Cumberbatch- Sherlock

Karen Gillan- Doctor who

Samuel Anderson- Doctor who

i know some of these would be almost impossible but worth a shot right :dance:

How about bringing Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs and Shannen Doherty together at LFCC? The three of them have been attending conventions together all over the world for the past two years. The UK feel left out :(

Love to meet them. I am big fan of Charmed especially the earlier episodes with Shannen Doherty.

• Like 1

I'm hoping for some more Walking Dead guests this year. Daniel Thomas May does a lot of conventions and has just been to Germany, he has also expressed interest in coming here. How about Chad Coleman, Scott Wilson and David Morrissey. ( how can he do so many cons abroad and none here? )

• Like 1

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)
Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)
Marc Blucas (Buffy, Necessary Roughness, Knight & Day, First Daughter & Killer Women)
Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)
Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)
Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)

Could we please have Rebecca Mader attend this year she played charlotte in lost and is currently playing zelena on the hit show Once upon a time i know from twitter there is tons of UK fans who are waiting to meet plus she has already tweeted that she would love to do a UK con