Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Guest Cancellation - Samantha Morton, Luke Barnes & Hartley Sawyer

Unfortunately due to last minute filming commitments the following guests can no longer attend this weekend's event, we wish them well and hope to invite them to a future event.

Samantha Morton
Luke Barnes
Hartley Sawyer

Refunds have been activated for photo shoots and diamond passes, and will be in your accounts soon.

• Sad 1

Real shame about Samantha, but not sure if my tired body would have been able to hang around for the 5:45pm photoshoot!

Gutted, I had the Samantha Morton and Cassidy duo op, how long do refunds take please? I might have time to buy a couple of others

12 minutes ago, freebirdspartan said:

Gutted, I had the Samantha Morton and Cassidy duo op, how long do refunds take please? I might have time to buy a couple of others

They will be issued fairly quickly but it's down to the banks how long it takes and it's usually a few days, I'd not expect you to have it back before the event.

Darn Darn Darn!  Had a DP with Samantha and photo with Luke. :crying:

im still waiting on my refund from Noel Clarke cancellation. Priortise photoshoot and diamond pass first, but we need refunding too!!!

Refunds will be issued as soon as possible, but with the event coming up this weekend, it could take a bit longer than normal.

1 hour ago, Dj Nutflip said:

im still waiting on my refund from Noel Clarke cancellation. Priortise photoshoot and diamond pass first, but we need refunding too!!!

I answered your last post About this with some Questions. If you could give me the info I asked for I can give you a way better answer.

Your said yesterday that Noel refunds were issued the day before. I don't work with the store, I don't know when they have issued. How do you know they were issued Tuesday? Did you get an E-Mail confirming your refund has been issued? Banks like to Play with Money unfortunately, refunds to credit Cards are not as instant as charges due to that.

1 hour ago, Dj Nutflip said:

Ahh yeah, OK it was a pre order.

Edited by Raylenth