Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ravogd

General Chat

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Yep I was the sad person at 1pm today waiting for the trailer to be posted online :P

Looks really good in my opinion 

It does!  I know Bond's known for it's stunts and all but that bit with the bike was brilliant and I'm intrigued about what was going on with the people and all those lights.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It does!  I know Bond's known for it's stunts and all but that bit with the bike was brilliant and I'm intrigued about what was going on with the people and all those lights.

Yeah I wondered how they did that bike sequence, I want to know what’s happening between Bond and Madeleine as well.

Edited by R4wly97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am currently 16 and a half miles away from Nate.  :blink2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I am currently 16 and a half miles away from Nate.  :blink2:

Good to hear that the tracker chip you put in him is still working

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I am currently 16 and a half miles away from Nate.  :blink2:

I hope you have a safe journey then.

bodyguards.gif

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Good to hear that the tracker chip you put in him is still working

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a020fe7cd14fc046011

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I am currently 16 and a half miles away from Nate.  :blink2:

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Ok

Image result for sad walking away gif

Yeah, and don't come back!

Please come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth Finally getting round to watching this 

CBE2759-D-F8-E7-46-E2-9222-23040-B0-D938

I just watched it earlier today for the first time! :laugh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not usually one to have a fan girl freak out. But...

EB6-AA8-B0-58-B4-4-CF1-9-FD1-4959806-D39

TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!!

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I just watched it earlier today for the first time! :laugh:

Did you like it? I did!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth Finally getting round to watching this 

CBE2759-D-F8-E7-46-E2-9222-23040-B0-D938

 

11 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I just watched it earlier today for the first time! :laugh:

It a good film even if I'm slightly biased 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having a great time. Two photos and three autos, hope to share later. ^_^

ELLr_wIXYAAIIGJ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Having a great time. Two photos and three autos, hope to share later. ^_^

ELLr_wIXYAAIIGJ?format=jpg&name=large

Can you say where you are or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Can you say where you are or not?

Not at Olympia. :rolleyes:

I’d better not say too much as it isnt a SM event, though much smaller in every way. Had a great time meeting all the guests I wanted to meet. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my day at a comic-con ^_^
Michael Biehn:

ELNshtBWoAEJmDh?format=jpg&name=large

ELNshtJXUAE0NLw?format=jpg&name=large

Michael Madsen:

ELNshtBXUAEjh0y?format=jpg&name=large

Natalia Tena:

ELNilU8WoAA7zuh?format=jpg&name=large

ELNilU5WsAI76vk?format=jpg&name=large

ELNilU6XsAYY4Ho?format=jpg&name=large
 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Not at Olympia. :rolleyes:

I’d better not say too much as it isnt a SM event, though much smaller in every way. Had a great time meeting all the guests I wanted to meet. ^_^

Yeah fair enough :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know Christmas is coming when you have a triple bill of Raymond Briggs to look forward to. Father Christmas, The Snowman then The Snowman and The Snowdog. Follow that with Arthur Christmas. Perfect antidote to last night's festivities. :thumbup:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

You know Christmas is coming when you have a triple bill of Raymond Briggs to look forward to. Father Christmas, The Snowman then The Snowman and The Snowdog. Follow that with Arthur Christmas. Perfect antidote to last night's festivities. :thumbup:

Hugh Laurie is in Arthur Christmas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

You know Christmas is coming when you have a triple bill of Raymond Briggs to look forward to. Father Christmas, The Snowman then The Snowman and The Snowdog. Follow that with Arthur Christmas. Perfect antidote to last night's festivities. :thumbup:

I may have watched The Grinch again today :whistling:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...