Sign in to follow this  
Spacecadet is here

Guest Announcement

For those who don't follow SM on Facebook, There is going to be a Guest Announcement tonight at 10pm or 2200. A First Time Signer from Star Wars Rogue one. Attending the London Film Fair in November.. 

Who could it be? :headscratch:

13 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

For those who don't follow SM on Facebook, There is going to be a Guest Announcement tonight at 10pm or 2200. A First Time Signer from Star Wars Rogue one. Attending the London Film Fair in November.. 

Who could it be? :headscratch:

Santa

Well the only post on the facebook page from 11 hours ago is this, and it says first timer at LFF, not first timer anywhere, and he's not from Rogue One so.......

Image may contain: one or more people and text

It's gone up on fbook, so it was just delayed

Good Morning. I am finally happy to announce that Paul Sharky will be appearing at London Film Fair with us in November. 
Paul did play Dr Evazen in Rogue One. I have checked on the full back story on this and Paul did replace Michael Smiley. It is Paul in the photo below. Paul has a full story about it and will be more then happy to talk to fans at the show. 
Pre orders are now live http://www.showmasterssales.com/…/cat_1459407-London-Film-F…

Image may contain: 1 person

paul sharky hasn't yet been announced on here and as such on the main web page... 

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:12 AM, maxcat said:

paul sharky hasn't yet been announced on here and as such on the main web page... 

I have been looking at the website as well frequently to see when it's being updated.