General Chat

Wrong Name

1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

Same. I've been ploughing my way through the new season 10 Blu-ray box set. It's brilliant.

Glad to hear it's good. I wasn't able to get season 12, but I have seasons 18 and 19 on blu ray. I'm hoping to get the season 10 set soon after LFCC, cause I'm pouring as much money into that as I can.:lol:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Glad to hear it's good. I wasn't able to get season 12, but I have seasons 18 and 19 on blu ray. I'm hoping to get the season 10 set soon after LFCC, cause I'm pouring as much money into that as I can.:lol:

You'll be able to get the season 12 one eventually too. They're bound to release more copies eventually. That'll be a sore one for those people buying it for hundreds of pounds on eBay. Wonder what my signed Tom Baker one would go for?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Just finished series 2 of Killing Eve. Maybe I'm weird enjoying watching a psychopathic female assassin but it was very well done. Just as good as the first series. :thumbup:

Weird?  Have you not seen every single gif I've posted about a 'psychopatic' cannibal psychiatrist and the FBI Special Agent he corrupted and ran off with?  If you are weird then I am as well.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Weird?  Have you not seen every single gif I've posted about a 'psychopatic' cannibal psychiatrist and the FBI Special Agent he corrupted and ran off with?  If you are weird then I am as well.

Or maybe we're just stockpiling ideas! ;)

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Good, because depending on what Friday holds, I still have to buy one of those.

That's good news. Hopefully I'll be able to get lower batch numbers than I expected for mine now. I cannot miss Martin.

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Good, because depending on what Friday holds, I still have to buy one of those.

2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

That's good news. Hopefully I'll be able to get lower batch numbers than I expected for mine now. I cannot miss Martin.

Hayden is on batch 6/8, and Martin is on batch 2 for Saturday, and still on batch 1 for Sunday.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Looking in the shop, most of them are still fine. Even Hayden and Martin still have a good few batches left. 

Yes I double checked yesterday for JB’s and Tom Ellis’s Saturday diamonds to gauge whether I had any chance of getting their autos if I managed to get a decently low numbered vq’s and they were both on batch 5 of eight. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

Yes I double checked yesterday for JB’s and Tom Ellis’s Saturday diamonds to gauge whether I had any chance of getting their autos if I managed to get a decently low numbered vq’s and they were both on batch 5 of eight. 

I'm going to be trying to get four diamond guest autos, Billy Dee, Jenna, John and Val. At the moment (this is for Sunday), Billy Dee and Jenna are both on batch 1, John is on batch 3 and Val is on batch 2. I'm aiming to get to the venue for 7, so I think I stand a good chance of getting them. :D

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm going to be trying to get four diamond guest autos, Billy Dee, Jenna, John and Val. At the moment (this is for Sunday), Billy Dee and Jenna are both on batch 1, John is on batch 3 and Val is on batch 2. I'm aiming to get to the venue for 7, so I think I stand a good chance of getting them. :D

I think you’ve got a really good chance. I’m amazed Jenna’s batch number is still so low. Goes to show you never can tell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

I think you’ve got a really good chance. I’m amazed Jenna’s batch number is still so low. Goes to show you never can tell.

I'm more surprised about Billy Dee to be honest. He was announced a good few months ago, and I thought his return in episode 9 would make him a lot busier, but I guess I was wrong, unless everyone is going to be like me and try to get him on a vq instead. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

She was originally just announced for Saturday, so has got through a lot more batches then. Sunday will be much easier to get her on VQs.

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm more surprised about Billy Dee to be honest. He was announced a good few months ago, and I thought his return in episode 9 would make him a lot busier, but I guess I was wrong, unless everyone is going to be like me and try to get him on a vq instead. :lol:

That’s very true.

Just now, natedammit said:

She was originally just announced for Saturday, so has got through a lot more batches then. Sunday will be much easier to get her on VQs.

Yeah forgot about that. I think i’ll definitely go for a Sunday VQ now (if finances don’t allow a DP).

7 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Billy has been to a number of SM shows in the last 5 years or so. I agree, with him in episode 9 he could be more popular, but the film isn't out yet and people are being more wary of Star Wars after the last couple of films.

Edited by Wrong Name