General Chat

Wrong Name

11 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

R4 and the bear went on holiday together?!!

(R4 posted yesterday)

I’ve already been on holiday and the bear definitely wasn’t with me...at least I don’t think he was... :lol:

I got back two weeks ago did no one notice I was posting at weird times because I was 3 hours ahead!? :wacko:

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve already been on holiday and the bear definitely wasn’t with me...at least I don’t think he was... :lol:

I got back two weeks ago did no one notice I was posting at weird times because I was 3 hours ahead!? :wacko:

I wouldn't notice if Benedict, Mads and Hugh were dancing a tango together in front of me.

Hope you had a nice time

OK I might notice that, but you get what I mean

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Time travelling again..<_<  What have I told you about that..??? :huh:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I wouldn't notice if Benedict, Mads and Hugh were dancing a tango together in front of me.

Hope you had a nice time

OK I might notice that, but you get what I mean

Yeah I did thanks :D

17 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Time travelling again..<_<  What have I told you about that..??? :huh:

I’m a droid I time travel all the time and go through light speed! B)

Edited by R4wly97

22 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Where did you go? Hope you had fun, sis! :smile:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

We're in the future

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non subjective point of view it is more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey… stuff

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

We're in the future

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non subjective point of view it is more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey… stuff

Basically, all the films you know about time travel are wrong. Back to the Future, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Timecop, Die Hard, all wrong!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Nice. Tell us how,  why and when. :D

My cousin was working with him and on his last day of filming, my cousin told him how big a Doctor Who fan I am, and he said send a text message saying ‘Hi Melody I’m glad you like Doctor Who’, it was short and sweet but I was really happy about it :D

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

My cousin was working with him and on his last day of filming, my cousin told him how big a Doctor Who fan I am, and he said send a text message saying ‘Hi Melody I’m glad you like Doctor Who’, it was short and sweet but I was really happy about it :D

That's supersweet :D

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Dick pic?

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

That's lovely. When it's unexpected it makes it more special. :D

• Like 1