LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

Golds go up after the Diamond Passes.

1 minute ago, Kirstie stark said:

Just to clarify. If you have a gold pass do you need to go up when your batch is called for the photos (the batch number that is on the ticket) or just after the diamond passes, bit confused. 

Yes, they call Golds with all batch numbers at once

Hi, i have 2 small small questions :-):

1. Seeing that Jewel Staite is quite popular for the photo-ops, what is the possibility that she will be on VQ for autographs?

2. Can diamond passes be collected at any time? Can you first go for VQ tickets and pick up your diamond pass later during the day?

Many thanks in advance!

Just now, Clint Barton said:

Hi, i have 2 small small questions :-):

1. Seeing that Jewel Staite is quite popular for the photo-ops, what is the possibility that she will be on VQ for autographs?

2. Can diamond passes be collected at any time? Can you first go for VQ tickets and pick up your diamond pass later during the day?

Many thanks in advance!

1) Highly likely

2) Yes, you can pick up your Diamond Pass at any point throughout the day.

First time confused visitor here! I have a Diamond Pass for Meat Loaf on Saturday. Do I just collect my Diamond Pass on entry and go to the photo shoot at 11.10? Or will the pass number dictate whether I go AM or PM? Don't want to be there at 9.00 and have to wait until the PM shoot! And what happens with autographs? Do I join a queue at his table? Any help appreciated!

Just now, AntsD1970 said:

First time confused visitor here! I have a Diamond Pass for Meat Loaf on Saturday. Do I just collect my Diamond Pass on entry and go to the photo shoot at 11.10? Or will the pass number dictate whether I go AM or PM? Don't want to be there at 9.00 and have to wait until the PM shoot! And what happens with autographs? Do I join a queue at his table? Any help appreciated!

All Diamond Pass holders will be called in the am shoot, and there is a Diamond Pass collection point in the entrance area. With autographs, once the number on your Diamond Pass has been called you can join his autograph queue. 

Just now, AntsD1970 said:

No pass number is for auto's Ants, Diamonds get called first for photo's so you can get to the booth 5/10 mins before it starts if you want and will be called forward

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

All Diamond Pass holders will be called in the am shoot, and there is a Diamond Pass collection point in the entrance area. With autographs, once the number on your Diamond Pass has been called you can join his autograph queue. 

Thanks Dalek. So I won't know the time of the autograph until I collect my pass? And I can join anytime after it's been called? 

2 minutes ago, AntsD1970 said:

Thanks Dalek. So I won't know the time of the autograph until I collect my pass? And I can join anytime after it's been called? 

You can join the queue any time after your number has been called, and you won't find out what your number is until you collect your pass on the day.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AntsD1970 said:

There is no auto time Ants, the guests will be signing all day except when in talks/photo's/ breaks so keep popping back to the table and you can see from the small whiteboard where they have called to, once your pass number is on the board you can join at any time, they usually call in groups of 20/30 so it will be 1-30, 1- 60. 1-90 ect.

• Thanks 1

Sunday overlap for me:

Sam Neill: 11:20-12:20 [Diamond Pass] Photo G

Isaac H-Wright: 11:55-12:20 [Batch 1] Photo A

Emily Carey: 12:10-12.25 [Batch 1] Photo F

My idea is: Sam, Isaac, Emily. If someone got a better idea I am all ears.

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Sunday overlap for me:

Seems good to me the way it is. That is exactly how I would have done it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Sunday overlap for me:

looks good

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Neocronboyz said:

When is the comic schedule being released or have I missed it :rolleyes:

need to know where the Beano talk will be on Sunday at 4pm??

It will be on the website under "Comic Zone." I pointed out they still have the 2017 schedule there a number of times, but I have not heard back when the final schedule will go up.

• Thanks 1

I have Sunday photo shoot clashes and would like some advice please? I have Matt Smith batch 6, Christopher Eccleston batch 9 and Peter Capaldi batch 10. I'm sure getting from Matt Smith to either of the other 2 will be fine but then I'm stuck as Christopher Ecclestone and Peter Capaldi photos are both at the same time :(

1 minute ago, WinterDoctor said:

Will the Diamond Passes DEFINITELY all go through the AM slot (as in there won't be too many so some might have to do the PM slot)?

Which guest are you asking about? As Diamond Passes can go to the afternoon slot too I am pretty sure some will go there in any case. But sorry, no one will be able to give you any "definites". Guests may run late, get sick and camera equipment can break.

7 minutes ago, Verity1642 said:

I have Sunday photo shoot clashes and would like some advice please? I have Matt Smith batch 6, Christopher Eccleston batch 9 and Peter Capaldi batch 10. I'm sure getting from Matt Smith to either of the other 2 will be fine but then I'm stuck as Christopher Ecclestone and Peter Capaldi photos are both at the same time :(

Eccleston first and tell crew there you have Peter. If for any reason the Eccleston shoot is delayed go to the Peter shoot and tell them you have the other one.