Countdown Thread

I have the entry ticket in my "Wallet" on my iphone, and all my DP's. The rest of the photo op tickets I will download the day before it starts, in day order. I have them all printed but will use them for back up. 

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

So, back to countdown. How far ready are we? I bought a handheld fan today. Might become useful.

I still have 4 fans from previous years. Need to check if they are all working (Clas Ohlson does not always have the best quality items..) Will probably bring 3 of them, one for me, one for my friend and one spare.

51 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Am I the only one who checks his tickets now daily? :rolleyes:

Don't know what you're talking about..

*Checks tickets*

2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I still have 4 fans from previous years. Need to check if they are all working (Clas Ohlson does not always have the best quality items..) Will probably bring 3 of them, one for me, one for my friend and one spare.

Hey! Dont pick on Clas Ohlson! Their HQ is 90 mins away from me. :P

• Haha 1

Yeah I’ve checked countless times that I’ve got entry tickets even though I know I have, downloaded the Eventbrite app on my iPhone and got my tickets in the wallet app so I’ve got two copies of the tickets on my phone and going to print them off as well just in case :P

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

16 hours ago it was 25 days to go…you need to rethink this :lol:

I'm going to blame our heatwave. Making me lose the plot I never has to begin with. Hahaha Went to see Tag  today. Bring back Jeremy Renner SM!

18 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

I'm going to blame our heatwave. Making me lose the plot I never has to begin with. Hahaha Went to see Tag  today. Bring back Jeremy Renner SM!

Understandable, the heat gets to us all