General Chat

Just now, Bumper8 said:

I remember that scene-just before he picks it up there's a close-up showing the extinguisher is "Made in the UK"

Yes, after he reads the label he says 'typical' and puts it with the other fire.  I love that scene.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Looks awesome. I may have to get a couple of those. Does anyone remember how much they cost?

Just £10. You can pre-order the person you want on their website to make sure they don't run out. They're not doing them for all of the guests, but a fair few of them.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

37352167_1840633972625945_45177008725866

What I really like about this (other than it just being awesome!) is that you see the two serious, dramatic poses from his roles, and then you look at his face in the photo op pic :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Broo said:

What I really like about this (other than it just being awesome!) is that you see the two serious, dramatic poses from his roles, and then you look at his face in the photo op pic and realise what a stupid face he really has. :lol:

Harsh but fair.

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, natedammit said:

It's actually ASOSS, Blemmo was wrong again. Try searching 'asoss frames' and you'll find them.

I was reciting a series of letters I glanced at a few days ago on FB and I misplace 1 (ONE) letter. So sue me. lol

34 minutes ago, Broo said:

What I really like about this (other than it just being awesome!) is that you see the two serious, dramatic poses from his roles, and then you look at his face in the photo op pic :lol:

Most of times times I ask for silly poses and most of the times I look even sillier than the actor, this is a rare picture of me where I look slightly decent.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Most of times times I ask for silly poses and most of the times I look even sillier than the actor, this is a rare picture of me where I look slightly decent.

You do look good :) I'm working out at about 50/50 between something posed and just a plain ol' hug/arms around pic so far. Haven't got any particular poses in mind for this year's lfcc though having said that... ;)

25 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I still have all mine, and yeah, there's no way I'm throwing my No 1 Cumberpass :WINCE:

Shut up Nate! :lol:

Haha you actually managed to buy the first DP for BC last year? Nice! I'm kinda hoping I've managed that feat for Val Kilmer this time but then I can imagine several folks were quick on ordering for him too so I'll settle for top 20... ;)

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

Haha you actually managed to buy the first DP for BC last year? Nice! I'm kinda hoping I've managed that feat for Val Kilmer this time but then I can imagine several folks were quick on ordering for him too so I'll settle for top 20... ;)

Same for me with Tony, but I think I was quicker with Miranda. It will be fun to see.

12 minutes ago, Broo said:

I am hoping I gave you a run for your money on that one...

10 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Same for me with Tony, but I think I was quicker with Miranda. It will be fun to see.

Yeah I'm really curious to hear, just fun like you say :)

4 minutes ago, TankerT said:

I am hoping I gave you a run for your money on that one...

Ooh you'll have to let me know if you managed it!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Broo said:

Ooh you'll have to let me know if you managed it!

I will.  Which day did you pick for you photo?  Perhaps I'll let you know in the queue... or as we say here across the pond... while we are waiting in line.

8 minutes ago, TankerT said:

I will.  Which day did you pick for you photo?  Perhaps I'll let you know in the queue... or as we say here across the pond... while we are waiting in line.

Friday, I like to book the ones I'm more nervous about earlier in the weekend ;) ah cool you're from the US, officially I'm Irish (long dull story) but my dad is American and we had a very US childhood growing up on US military bases :) lol sorry I talk too much! ;)

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Broo said:

Course I did!  No, it was sheer luck really, I could obviously have easily been any low number but I was first by a micro second probably. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TankerT said:

Meant to ask, what day did you book your photo?

17 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Actually more sport buying the very last DP. :P

No way, too stressful lol