General Chat

8 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Will it explain how the Dr suddenly has superpowers?

Hopefully. It might just be decoration for the teaser and therefore non existent in the canon universe.

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

It is in that blue loo they travel around in. 

I'm offended! :chair:;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Wondering if its best once I get in to go get VQ tickets for the guests I would like autos for then go queue for my DP passes as it takes a while to get through it thoughts anyone :help:

It's always best to go get VQ's first, but it depends on how quick your first DP activity will be.  It should be fine to go get them first though.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

It's always best to go get VQ's first, but it depends on how quick your first DP activity will be.  It should be fine to go get them first though.

normally on the Friday I would just be going round the stalls getting the lay of the land but after last year I  picked up my DP first and not a problem sensing this year it will be busier I miss the days you use to get sent the DP passes through the post :D

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

normally on the Friday I would just be going round the stalls getting the lay of the land but after last year I  picked up my DP first and not a problem sensing this year it will be busier I miss the days you use to get sent the DP passes through the post :D

Yeah, and I have cut down on autos to a minimum this year. Except the DP's I have a handful, anything more I see as a bonus but not gonna bother with them until later in the day. Photo ops are more important for me.

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Yeah, and I have cut down on autos to a minimum this year. Except the DP's I have a handful, anything more I see as a bonus but not gonna bother with them until later in the day. Photo ops are more important for me.

Even with DP passes i have ten autos I would like to get wouldnt be upset if I didnt just a bonus if I can. Normally Fridays are a great day to go and look round the stalls which I love as its opened early again this year ill be quite pleased if I get the people I want and can head off early for food and a well earnt sleep :D

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Even with DP passes i have ten autos I would like to get wouldnt be upset if I didnt just a bonus if I can. Normally Fridays are a great day to go and look round the stalls which I love as its opened early again this year ill be quite pleased if I get the people I want and can head off early for food and a well earnt sleep :D

Yes, Monday is the best auto sweep day. One DP that day, which I plan to get early..then pick up those I can that day. Usually the best day to find stuff to buy as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:
4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Yes, Monday is the best auto sweep day. One DP that day, which I plan to get early..then pick up those I can that day. Usually the best day to find stuff to buy as well.

Monday? 

Are you not invited to the Monday? I guess you're not a VIP forum member then.

• Haha 3