General Chat

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

By the way... 103 days to go. :rolleyes:

I booked my first Diamond Passes (Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie) exactly two months ago! :lol: Time is flying by, we’ll be at the con in no time at all, couldn’t be more excited :D

13 minutes ago, Amberflower said:

Are we going to get some more guest announcements as Mark Strong pulling out has left spirits pretty low and in need of some reassurance that some good guests are coming. 

It was mentioned on Showmasters Twitter page that around 60 more guests are expected to be announced in next few months before the event, so there’s still plenty of opportunities to get guests you like ;) Although I’m beyond happy with the current lineup already, lots of amazing actors from my favourite show who I didn’t even dream I could meet one day, they couldn’t have announced better guests for me! :D

Edited by Nerd Who
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:
32 minutes ago, Amberflower said:

Are we going to get some more guest announcements as Mark Strong pulling out has left spirits pretty low and in need of some reassurance that some good guests are coming. 

Yes, the guest list is far from being finished

As for whether they will meet your standards for what a 'good guest' is, none of us can say.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:
32 minutes ago, Amberflower said:

Yes, the guest list is far from being finished

As for whether they will meet your standards for what a 'good guest' is, none of us can say.