General Chat

5 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Broo Just attending the Sunday but it’s worked out ok because Peter’s talk is on the Sunday as well:D

It is indeed! This one I’m going to is in 3 weeks so not long to wait! 

Oh yeah great timing! You'll have to think up a question to ask him :)

And wow yeah that's nothing to wait, hope you have an awesome time!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I also think it’s useful going to both because if I can’t meet Pearl and David at this one I’ll just meet them at LFCC instead :P

*whispers* you could always meet them twice...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, The_batflash123 said:

Am I still on time to show my cute little doggo? :rolleyes: We also had a cat but we haven't seen him for a few weeks now :(

Yjcy1mj.jpg?2

Aw no I'm so sad to hear about your cat!! I really hope he turns up, I know cats of ours when I was growing up have wandered but come home again xx

Gorgeous pupper though :wub:

Just now, R4wly97 said:

@Broo I’m really nervous around celebrities so I shall probably be hiding in the background :lol:

Thanks can’t wait! 

Now there’s an idea!

Dude I was so nervous last year I got heart palpitations throughout :lol: made myself ask a question during Chris Judge's talk though and so glad I did, so no hiding you! ;)

6 minutes ago, Broo said:

Dude I was so nervous last year I got heart palpitations throughout :lol: made myself ask a question during Chris Judge's talk though and so glad I did, so no hiding you! ;)

I was at Judge's talk too :D I've never asked a question at a talk. I can barely talk to the guest when I meet them :WINCE:

• Haha 2

I have always had face to face talk with Natalie Dormer, of some reason always avoided the classic questions. When I met her the first time at the time of the movie Casanova we talked theater, Reading and music. The last time we did talk about the play she was in and I saw. Abit of deeper thoughts on the story. If it was possible I could sit for hours and talk with her, so easy and fun.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I have always had face to face talk with Natalie Dormer, of some reason always avoided the classic questions. When I met her the first time at the time of the movie Casanova we talked theater, Reading and music. The last time we did talk about the play she was in and I saw. Abit of deeper thoughts on the story. If it was possible I could sit for hours and talk with her, so easy and fun.

You are very lucky. Whis I could have that with a guest :wub:

15 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I was at Judge's talk too :D I've never asked a question at a talk. I can barely talk to the guest when I meet them :WINCE:

Bahaha oh I feel you, I'm sure I made an idiot of myself several times last year during autos trying to talk (except for some reason with rda actually who I was the most nervous for, guess the gods of social prowess took pity on me in that moment ;) ) and this was the first time I've ever asked a question. A good tip I've heard is think of something to ask beforehand and write it down to read from, that way you have that script to follow :)

And awesome you were at that talk too, wasn't he hilarious!! :lol:

Just now, VikingGrrrl said:

You are very lucky. Whis I could have that with a guest :wub:

These are non Con moments. At lfcc last year it was much faster. It is a different matter meeting on set or after a preformance. I have been really lucky with my fav as I have been given these moments. 

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

These are non Con moments. At lfcc last year it was much faster. It is a different matter meeting on set or after a preformance. I have been really lucky with my fav as I have been given these moments. 

I've never been so lucky to meet someone famous outside the con. Must be magical to meet them when they're not at a con meeting a bunch of other people and all that madness.

8 minutes ago, Broo said:

Bahaha oh I feel you, I'm sure I made an idiot of myself several times last year during autos trying to talk (except for some reason with rda actually who I was the most nervous for, guess the gods of social prowess took pity on me in that moment ;) ) and this was the first time I've ever asked a question. A good tip I've heard is think of something to ask beforehand and write it down to read from, that way you have that script to follow :)

And awesome you were at that talk too, wasn't he hilarious!! :lol:

All I can say is I want a redo of my meeting with Jeremy Renner!!

Had a lot of laughter during Judge's talk :lol:

I had a non con moment with Joe Swash and Kara Tointon when I was about 13, they were staying in the same hotel as me when Joe was doing a pantomime in Bristol, we bumped into them a few times in the hotel and ended up having breakfast with them! :blink:

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I've never been so lucky to meet someone famous outside the con. Must be magical to meet them when they're not at a con meeting a bunch of other people and all that madness.

True, much less stress and easier to talk. How much time given was up to her. Back in 2005, when I met her first time, she was not so ”big”, had a smaller part in the movie, but because of her qualities they gave her more time. But she is still the same today, maybe more ”in tune” and very very strong. But never say never, you might too. Back in 2005 I did not know who she was and it was only by chance we started to talk, it wasnt like I was planning it. I even asked her first if she was involved in the movie. :lol: