General Chat

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Poor Nemo! :lol: Gorgeous doggy! Alot of energy I can see.

It's very poor Nemo now, the ball inside is broken so he's quite deformed :WINCE:

1 minute ago, Broo said:

@VikingGrrrl awww golden retriever yeah? What a cutie :wub:

I love dogs, hoping to get a pupper of my own in a few years <3

Golden and labrador mix. He's quite the charmer ^_^

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

@Broo What breed do you plan on getting?

Eurasier <3 I've spoken to a breeder who thinks our situation would work well with the breed's temperament and needs etc so will hopefully be getting a puppy from a future litter of theirs :D It's a few years away but I'm really excited already lol

28 minutes ago, Broo said:

Eurasier <3 I've spoken to a breeder who thinks our situation would work well with the breed's temperament and needs etc so will hopefully be getting a puppy from a future litter of theirs :D It's a few years away but I'm really excited already lol

Needed to google them :WINCE: They look lovely ^_^ It's good to plan ahead and know what you want.

• Like 1

I can now say I’m hoping to meet Pearl Mackie and David Bradley as well as Billie Piper and Bernard Cribbins but unfortunately not a SM convention, it looks more likely now that it will just be Peter I’m meeting in July unless I don’t get to meet these guys at this other convention for some reason! Sorry LFCC you’re still my favourite! :wub:

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

I can now say I’m hoping to meet Pearl Mackie and David Bradley as well as Billie Piper and Bernard Cribbins but unfortunately not a SM convention, it looks more likely now that it will just be Peter I’m meeting in July unless I don’t get to meet these guys at this other convention for some reason! Sorry LFCC you’re still my favourite! :wub:

Are you cheating on us, R4?? :(

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

If it's just Peter you're meeting in July  (quality over quantity :) ) how many days are you attending? Just curious :)

Awesome you've got more than one event you're planning to go to, 2018 is gonna be a fun year for you :)