General Chat

Just now, mark worton said:

Just seen a trailer for a new Superman themed show coming soon on E4 called Krypton anyone know anything about it 

It's a Superman themed show set on Krypton. ;) I'm sorry. I really am. I kinda couldn't help it, Mark.

5 minutes ago, mark worton said:

Just seen a trailer for a new Superman themed show coming soon on E4 called Krypton anyone know anything about it 

It is ok, seen abit of it. Did not excite me but I am no Superman franchise fanatic. Give it a shot, you might like it

3 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

I could probably finish Smallville all 10 seasons in 4 weeks, I've done it before but that was about 5 years ago with no job haha

I have just finished all 9 seasons of Allo Allo and soon on the 6th season of my rewatch of GoT and I planned to have this done just before lfcc started, now I have to add a few bonus shows to fill out the remaining days. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I have just finished all 9 seasons of Allo Allo and soon on the 6th season of my rewatch of GoT and I planned to have this done just before lfcc started, now I have to add a few bonus shows to fill out the remaining days. :lol:

I use to rewatch Smallville every year as a tradition, Haven't done so since the DCTVU began. But, that was a year after Smallville had ended. GoT is something I use to watch when it began airing bit only could keep myself watching til Season 4, couldn't bear it after that, got very bored through most of it, I may need to give it another go. I wanna watch Lucifer to, have all the episodes ready to be played.

3 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

I use to rewatch Smallville every year as a tradition, Haven't done so since the DCTVU began. But, that was a year after Smallville had ended. GoT is something I use to watch when it began airing bit only could keep myself watching til Season 4, couldn't bear it after that, got very bored through most of it, I may need to give it another go. I wanna watch Lucifer to, have all the episodes ready to be played.

Dont worry GoT is far far from boring after S4, and I just fear what the final S8 will be like, no one is safe and no one can guess the ending. I might actually do S3 of The Magicians before I fly over to London.

Edited by Chris1970

Just a random thing. I was watching an episode of Inspector Morse, an episode from 1987, and there were two actors in it that will be at the LFCC. Ken Colley and Christopher Eccleston. Pretty neat actually. ^_^

MV5BMTI3NTAxNjM2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTY1

Edited by Chris1970