General Chat

1 minute ago, Nerd Who said:

Still too high-class for me, long live Ryanair and EasyJet :P

I actually paid less with BA than with Ryan..and I have to think about getting to and from the airport as well. They dont fly to Stockholm, but Nyköping which is out in the sticks abit away from town and king.

4 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

My work is paying for my flights this year as I have to be in the London office the week leading up to LFCC. It's a great relief for my bank account :lol:

And the couldn't even pay for your entry, photoshoots and Diamond Passes!? How dare they! lol

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Broo said:

I am also the opposite, stayed til PhD which I finished in 2012. School I don't miss, learning at uni? I'd go again if I could afford to

That's basically my feelings on education too. Although i'm only in the first year of my PhD, so plenty of time left to miss learning at uni XD

25 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Well money saved for me with those announcements, lucky me :D

Same, but Miranda is great, I hope she’ll do a Harry Potter talk with Katie Leung, it’d be a great Goblet of Fire reunion :o

1 hour ago, tenaciouspirit said:

That's basically my feelings on education too. Although i'm only in the first year of my PhD, so plenty of time left to miss learning at uni XD

What's your area of research? :)

21 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Forensic Psychology. Using Virtual Reality to understand and prevent burglaries.

Wow, that must be so interesting.

With Chris having a history as a coroner you 2 could put on a really interesting talk at LFCC!  Recreate a few Dexter scenes :lol:

13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Wow, that must be so interesting.

With Chris having a history as a coroner you 2 could put on a really interesting talk at LFCC!  Recreate a few Dexter scenes :lol:

Haha! Well, if you put an R-rate on it because the things I could tell. And warn people not to eat before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1